66th BPSC Mock Interview Program 2022 Date & Venue
66th BPSC Mock Interview will be conducted by BYJU’S Exam Prep in offline mode on 17 May 2022 at Patna candidates can increase their knowledge by appearing in the mock interview conducted by BYJU’S Exam Prep the Venue and the Date of Mock Interview are given in a tabular form-
Name of the Exam
Mode of Interview
Venue of the Interview
66th BPSC 2021-2022
17th May 2022
Hotel Patliputra Continental, Patna
66th BPSC Interview 2022: Highlights
According to BPSC interview is described as a test of the overall personality of a candidate which includes analytical ability, lateral thinking, logical decision making, etc. The objective of the interview is to assess the personal suitability and mental ability of the candidate for a career in public service. Broadly speaking, the interview is really an assessment of not only their intellectual qualities but also their interest in social activities and current affairs.
The duration of the interview is normally 30 minutes +/- 10 minutes. Introduction of the candidate and information about his/her academic background, candidate's opinion on current and historical issues, optional subjects, general knowledge related to the particular state and important current events etc. They can also provide situation-based questions and seek the candidate's responses on it.
This Mock Interview Program will be beneficial for all those who are going to appear for the 66th BPSC Interview, 2022. In this blog, we will discuss some of the major benefits of attempting the Mock Interview Program before the real Interview examination.
66th BPSC Mock Interview! Register Now (Limited seats)
Highlights of the “BYJU’S Exam Prep Offline Mock Interview program”
The Interview Program will help you with:
- DAF Analysis
- BPSC Interview simulation: Mock Interview.
- Interview Feedback.
- Recording of your interview- a video recorded session for critical self-assessment.
- BPSC like an Interview panel by exposing the candidate to the experience of
- Subject matter experts and faculty members
- Psychoanalysts and personality analyst
- Essential inputs concerning social and emotional quotient
- Diligent and realistic feedback for personality improvement, verbal and non-verbal communication
So, what are you waiting for? Register yourself Mock Interview Program 'Now' without giving much thought to it.
BYJU'S Exam Prep Mock Interview includes
- Do's and Don'ts for Interviewing Guidance
- One-to-one Discussion
- Feedback Session
Why Choose BYJU’S Exam Prep BPSC Mock Interview?
BYJU’S Exam Prep is a pioneer in offering an Interview Guidance Program. The BPSC Mock Interview sessions of BYJU’S Exam Prep aim to instill the right personality traits & confidence in candidates with the help of our panel experts which consist of, Personality Development Experts, Psychologists & Subject Matter Experts. A coherent and organic approach of the interview panel intends to bring out the best in the candidate and hints at their major shortcomings that pull them down in the actual interview process.
Benefits of Attending BPSC Mock Interviews
The Benefits of giving Mock interviews is given below:
- With the help of mock interviews, the candidates can improve their ability to communicate and express their thoughts clearly.
- The candidate has to appear confident in front of the Our Expert panel members.
- Mock interviews will help to improve the candidates’ ability to give balanced answers without any bias and hesitations.
- By attending the Mock Interviews, the candidate can also practice sitting in front of the mirror and work on a few aspects like sitting posture, appearance and behavior etc.
- A mock Interview helps to understand the type of questions asked in the interview.
Commentswrite a comment