BPSC Mains Exam Pattern
A qualifying paper for the BPSC Main Exam is General Hindi. Aside from that, there will be two 300-point papers: General Studies Paper 1 (GS-I) and General Studies Paper 2 (GS-II). There will be an Optional Paper, which the candidate choose throughout the application process. The Optional Paper is worth 300 points. The following is a list of the Optional Subjects.
- The General Hindi Paper is a qualifying exam (30% marks necessary), and its results will not be factored into the merit list calculation.
- General Studies questions are available in both Hindi and English.
- A total of 900 marks in GS Paper 1, GS Paper 2, and Optional Paper will be used to calculate the score.
Candidates who are appropriately placed in the merit are invited to an interview.
- The descriptive question papers do not have any negative marking.
- To advance to the Interview round, candidates must complete all of the papers.
- This round serves as both a scoring and a qualifying round.
Download BPSC Geography Optional Question Paper PDF
Candidates can download BPSC Geography Optional Question Paper PDF by clicking on the link that is mentioned below. You can download BPSC 65th and 66th Geography question paper for free. Candidates appearing for the 67th BPSC exam 2022 with Geography as an optional paper are advised to practice the question paper.
BPSC Geography Optional Question Paper
66th BPSC Geography Optional Question Paper
65th BPSC Geography Optional Question Paper
Importance of Practicing BPSC Geography Optional Paper
Every topper or BPSC aspirant advises to solve the previous year BPSC Optional Question Papers. This is due to several reasons. Solving the BPSC Geography Optional Question Paper PDF would help you to understand the exam pattern, and paper pattern in-depth. In addition, you learn the art of answer writing. The more you write, the better your practice gets. It gives you enough time for self-assessment.
Most Important Study Notes
BPSC/CDPO के लिए Complete Free Study Notes, अभी Download करें
Download Free PDFs of Daily, Weekly & Monthly करेंट अफेयर्स in Hindi & English
NCERT Books तथा उनकी Summary की PDFs अब Free में Download करें
Commentswrite a comment