BPSC Prelim exam consists of topics such as General Science, Current Affairs, History, Geography, Politics, Economics, General Mental Ability, etc. And In the world of information abundantly surrounding us, it is very easy to get carried away via digital distraction. It is crucial to utilise whatever is learnt for clearing the examination.
Aspirants mistakenly believe that the paper is just qualifying so they do not need enough practise and devote their studies to brushing up the General Studies concepts. But the fact of the matter is that General Mental Ability Part (CSAT) is most scoring in BPSC Exam. In this article, we will discuss the best way to prepare for General Mental Ability for 67th BPSC/CDPO Examination.
A number of questions Asked every year from General Mental Ability:
|Exam||Number of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|66th BPSC||10||Easy to Moderate|
(General Mental Ability) Preparation Strategy
- Precise Study material: Attempt to collect all of the study material at once. Also, take online quizzes to get a feel for the paper. This article contains all of the necessary information.
- Study as per the Importance of Topic: You must devote your time in accordance with the importance of the subject. It is pointless to devote extra time to a low-scoring/funny topic. This will only squander your valuable time.
- Discard Oral Learning: Take brief notes on what you discover. The benefit of writing is that it always has a greater impact than simply reading it. In addition, the brief notes will serve as revision notes in the final days of your preparation.
- Sometimes students make the mistake of devoting a lot of time to a specific section because they believe they are very good at it, and as a result, they do not solve questions on that topic, which is the biggest mistake. Do not become emotionally invested in any one topic.
- Revision is necessary: Your approach to studying the reasoning section should be 60% learning and 40% revision. Your foundation will be strengthened as a result of the revision.
Complete CSAT Notes, Download Free PDFs
General Mental Ability:
Basics of Number Series
Profit, Loss & Discount
Ratio and Proportion
Mixture & Alligation
Time and Work & Work and Wages
Data Interpretation- Basics
Data Interpretation- Pie Chart
Data Interpretation- Mixed Graph
Basics of Permutation & Combination
HCF & LCM
Speed, Distance & Time
|21||Pipes and Cisterns||Click Here|
CSAT Study Material: Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability
Seating Arrangement & Puzzles
Ranking & Arrangement
Logical Arrangement of Words
Statement and Conclusions
Check Here: BPSC Exam Syllabus
Check Here: BPSC Exam Pattern
Most Important Study Notes
|Most Expected Current Affairs Questions for 67th BPSC/CDPO 🤩, Download PDF|
|Bihar State Budget 2021-22 Highlights: Check Important Points of Bihar Budget [Download PDF]|