Discover Bharat Petroleum's fascinating history as India's 'best performing' Maharatna Public Sector Undertaking, and its transformation from an Indian oil and gas company to a Fortune 500 oil refining, exploration, and marketing conglomerate.
The corporation also took on the task of reaching out to people in rural villages in order to ensure that every home has kerosene. In the mid-1950s, the firm introduced LPG as a cooking fuel to Indian homes, demonstrating its pioneering attitude. Thus began an epic journey of numerous pioneering ventures that went beyond selling petroleum and included educating clients and providing improved services and goods.
BPCL Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|Online Application Begins||To be notified soon|
|Last date to Apply Online||To be notified soon|
BPCL Vacancy through GATE 2022
|Mechanical||To be notified soon|
BPCL Recruitment through GATE 2022: Eligibility
- Candidates must hold a full-time B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) degree from an AICTE/UGC-accredited Indian university or institute.
- Candidates from the General and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer/NCL) categories must have a minimum of 60%.
- A minimum of 50% is required for Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Persons With Disability (PWD) candidates.
- Candidates in their final year of engineering from the General and OBC (NCL) categories must have a minimum of 60 percent marks (in aggregate up to the last semester), which can be relaxed to 50 percent for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Candidates must have completed their degree on the first try.
- Candidates with Integrated Courses or courses lasting 5 years or more are ineligible to apply for the position.
- Autonomous Institutions' courses should be equivalent to those approved/recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Candidates in their final year of engineering studies are also encouraged to apply.
- However, you must meet all of the eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, percentage of marks, age, and so on, and if selected for an interview, you must provide documentary proof of passing the degree examination with the required percentage of marks.
|BPCL Discipline||Disciplines allowed||Disciplines not allowed|
- Maximum age is 25 years for general Candidates(born on or after 1st June 1993)
- OBC (non-creamy layer): 28 years maximum (Born on or after 1st June 1990)
- Maximum age for SC/ST: 30 years (Born on or after1st June 1988)
- Before joining, candidates who have been provisionally selected by BPCL must pass a Pre-Employment Medical Examination.
- Myopia and hypermetropia (vision), if present, should be within acceptable limits of (-) 6.00 and (+) 4.00.
- Colour blindness or squinting, whether partial or complete, is never acceptable.
- Any major medical condition will disqualify a candidate from consideration for the position.
- The following website, www.oisd.gov.in, has more information. (For more information, see Section 10 of OISD Standard 166.)
BPCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
- GATE 2022 scores are used to shortlist candidates.
- Candidates are chosen for Group Discussions/Alternate Selection Methodologies/Personal Interviews after being shortlisted.
- Medical Fitness in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination will be used to make the final decision.
- Psychometric tests and/or any other selection tools/tests may be considered at the preliminary stage, in addition to the aforesaid modes of short-listing, at the sole discretion of the management.
BPCL Application Form Process 2022
- Graduate engineers in the following disciplines who wish to work with BPCL must take the GATE 2022 examination.
- Candidates must apply online on BPCL's website after downloading the GATE-2022 admit card and receiving their GATE registration number.
- To apply to BPCL, candidates would need their GATE-2022 Registration Number.
- On BPCL's career website, https://bharatpetroleum.com/Careers, the application link will be available.
- Candidates must click on 'Submit' to submit the online application form for BPCL after completing it. If this is approved, the system will establish a unique application ID and email the completed application form to the applicant.
- Candidates must print the completed application, attach a current passport-size photograph, and sign in the box provided.
- If the candidate is shortlisted for the next stage of the selection process, the same must be submitted. The candidate's passport-size photograph must match the one on the GATE-2022 application form and admit card.
- If the candidate is called for the next round of the selection process, the GATE-2022 admit card and the official scorecard will be used to verify his or her identification.
- Candidates must use the same name that they used in their GATE-2022 application.
BPCL Management Trainee Salary
- Candidates hired as "Management Trainees" are usually assigned to Job Group "A," with a starting salary of Rs. 24,900/- (Pay Scale Rs. 24,900 – Rs. 50,500).
- In addition, Dearness Allowance (DA) is paid according to the IDA schedule. House Rent Assistance, if available, will vary depending on the city of posting's class.
- In Job Group 'A,' the total emoluments at entry-level are currently Rs. 14.1 lakhs per annum.
- This includes perks and allowances of 50% of basic pay, performance-related pay worth 30% of basic plus DA, and superannuation benefits at 30% of basic plus DA (Provident Fund, Gratuity & New Pension Scheme).
- Housing/vehicle loan facilities, medical reimbursement for self/dependent family members, LFA, Holiday home facility, Group Savings Linked Insurance Scheme, and other benefits are available.
BPCL Management Trainee Job Profile
- Candidates designated as 'Management Trainees' would generally be on Probation for one year (extendable in case of non-satisfactory performance) and would be confirmed as 'Executive' in the particular business unit/entity upon successful completion of the probationary period.
- Candidates may be deployed around the country in any of BPCL's enterprises, locations, or offices, including joint ventures and subsidiary firms that are now operational and those that will be established in the future, as well as posts on deputation to other organisations.
- Operations (shift work at various operating locations/installations/depots) and Sales in the Marketing department, as well as Process & Engineering responsibilities in the refineries, are all part of the job description.
BPCL Cutoff through GATE
BPCL GATE Cutoff 2016
BPCL GATE Cutoff 2015
BPCL GATE Cutoff 2013
|Engineering Discipline||UR||OBC (NCL)||SC||ST||PH|
BPCL Contact Details
You may write to BPCL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For BPCL application FAQ's, click here
For complete information, click here
The following articles are useful for preparing for the GATE Exam:
If you are preparing for ESE/ GATE or other PSU Exams, then avail Online Classroom Program for ESE and GATE:
Attempt online mock tests of ESE & GATE CE 2022 at Byju's Exam Prep to improve the exam score in all disciplines.
All the Best!