Bombay High Court (BHC) invites online applications from the eligible and interested candidates for 127 Posts of System Officers & 38 Posts of Senior System Officers on contract basis for a period of twelve months. Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria may apply from 5th October 2019 until 21st October 2019 for the vacancies defined. Check the selection procedure, educational qualification, roles & responsibilities etc here below
|Online Applications begins||5th October 2019|
|Online Applications Concludes||21st October 2019|
Senior System Officer
- B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science / Engineering or Information Technology or Electronic Engineering or equivalent qualification from recognized University with five-year experience or
- Must hold a Degree of B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science/Engineering or Electronic Engineering or
- MCA or equivalent qualification from recognized University with five-year experience AND Must possess Network Certifications OR
- Must possess additional certifications like MCSE (Micro Soft Certified Systems Engineer) / RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer) or equivalent qualification and RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux)
- Must hold a Degree of B.E./B.Tech. In Computer Science / Engineering or Information Technology or Electronic Engineering or equivalent qualification OR
- Must hold a Degree of B.E./B.Tech. In Computer Science/Engineering or Electronic Engineering or
- MCA or equivalent qualification from recognized University with one year experience AND Must possess Network Certifications OR
- Must possess additional certifications like MCSE (Micro Soft Certified Systems Engineer) / RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer) or equivalent qualification and RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux
As on 26th September 2019
- Maximum age Limit: 40 years of age
- The upper age limit in the case of the candidates belonging to SC/ST and communities recognized as backward by the Government for the purpose of recruitment shall be 45 years
- Selection will be based on Educational Qualification, Experience and Interview.
- The candidates holding grades shall get grades converted into percentage from the concerned Educational Institutions.
- The list of eligible candidates and the date of the interview will be published on the official website
- At the time of interview, the eligible candidates shall submit two passport size photographs and the Original Documents along with duly attested photocopies thereof as mentioned in the online application and proof regarding conversion of grades into a percentage, if applicable for verification.
Salary / Pay Scale
- Senior System Officer: ₹ 46,000/- Per Month
- System Officer: ₹ 40,000/- Per Month
- The selected candidates will be paid a fixed /consolidated fee and will not be entitled to any other Pay or Allowance.
- It is a full-time assignment and the candidates will not be allowed to take up any other assignment during the period of the contract (12 months).
- The appointment may be extended for a further period of twelve months depending on the performance of the candidate and requirement of the High Court.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Senior System Officer/System Officer shall render technical assistance to the Registrar General, the Principal District Judge or the Principal Judge
- The Senior System Officers/System Officer shall perform the following functions:
- Resolve CIS and Data replication issues,
- Install hardware and software,
- Resolve hardware, software and network related issues.
- Assist the Principal District Judge or the Principal Judge to monitor and analyze the data uploaded on the National Judicial Data Grid and to generate Reports required to improve the Court/Cases Management.
- Impart training to the Officers and Staff
- The Principal District Judge with the prior approval of the High Court may prescribe the duties of the Senior System Officers and System Officer, by general or special order, from time to time and likewise, may provide for the subordination of, and internal relativity amongst the staff of the District Court vizaviz Senior System Officer/System Officer.
- The Senior System Officer/System Officer shall be entitled to eight days leave in one calendar year.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App!