Bill Receivable Account is ______. 1. all expense account 2. a nominal account 3. a revenue expenditure account 4. a personal account
A personal account is a bill receivable account. It is an account used by an individual for that own requirements. It is a relative term which is used to differentiate them from the accounts used for corporate or business.
- Find the Area of the Four Walls of a Cuboidal room having length, breadth, and height in the ratio 2 : 5 : 4 and their Sum is 55 cm
- In a certain code language, "QUESTION" is written as "JFVHGRLM" and "ANSWER" is written as "ZMHDVI". How is "PROBLEM" written in that code language?
- Offsets May be
- SI Unit of Frequency is __________
- Which of the following Data Structures is most suitable for evaluating Postfix Expressions?
- Which of the following Processes is Exothermic?