Follow the steps mentioned below to apply for BPSC Exam 2021.
1. Visit the official website of BPSC- http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
2. Click on Apply Online in the categories and further click on "BPSC Online Application".
3. From here you will be taken to a page with a list of all the open applications in BPSC, Click on "Apply Now" for 67th Combined competitive exam.
4. Fill the required details and enter the OTP received on your Phone and E-mail Address for verification.
5. After submitting the details you will receive your login ID and Password, proceed to the login portal of BPSC (click here) and log in with the provided username and password.
6. Click on the highlighted link to pay the online application fees. The fee is Rs. 150 for Bihar candidates and Rs. 600 for others.
7. After the payment of fees, a new highlighted option will appear in the candidate dashboard for filling out the 67th BPSC Online Application. Click on this link to proceed further.
8. Carefully Fill in the details and click next.
9. Fill in the academic details and other required documents such as a scanned copy of the Passport size photo and Signature. The image size should not be more than 25kb and it must be in jpg format. it should be noted that the signature image is required in both Hindi and English.
10. After carefully checking the filled details and documents click on "Submit Application".
11. Login again on the BPSC Portal to download a copy of your filled Application for future references.