Important Dates For BHU M.Phil PhD 2022
The students looking forward to applying for the PhD examination of M.Phil conducted by BHU can look at the table given below to be aware of the important dates such as application dates, tentative admit card, and exam dates regarding the examination.
|Release of BHU Ph.D./M.Phil Online Application||26 Jan 2022|
|Last Date to Apply for BHU Ph.D./M.Phil||15 Feb 2022|
|Last Date for BHU Ph.D./M.Phil Application Fee Payment||16 Feb 2022|
|Admit Card Release||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Answer Key Release||To be announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
Highlights For BHU M.Phil PhD 2022
The examination for the BHU M.Phil Ph.D. 2022 program has a few highlights that the students must have a quick view on to clear their doubts about the examination.
|Name of the examination||BHU Research Entrance Test (BHU M.Phil/PhD)|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Banaras Hindu University|
|Purpose of Exam||PhD, Integrated M.Phil.-PhD. and M.Phil Programs|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Duration of the Course||5 Years|
|Category||Entrance Exam For Science|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Fee Payment||Online|
Process To Fill Online Application Form For BHU PhD/M.Phil 2022
The first and foremost step to be eligible for the examination is to be aware of the steps needed to be followed to apply to the BHU PhD Examination. Here are the steps for the students to follow to register themselves for the exam.
- The first step to starting the registering process is to visit the test portal of the BHU official website.
- Candidates can now select their respective discipline, such as M.Phil, from the given options.
- An application form will appear on the screen.
- The candidates need to fill in that application form carefully.
- Click on the 'Review' Option.
- Edit the details (If needed) before submitting the form.
- Now, the last step is to submit the fee required and confirm your submission.
- Download and print out a hard copy of the application form and payment receipt.
Eligibility Criteria For BHU PhD/M.Phil 2022
The students willing to apply for the examination must be aware of the reliability criteria released by the Banaras Hindu University to apply for the Integrated PhD/M.Phil Programme. Here are some details about the eligibility Criteria-
- The candidates willing to apply for the examination should have a graduation degree in any field.
- The Graduation Degree must hold a minimum of 50% of marks for eligibility.
- The candidates must have acquired their Master's Degree before applying for the P.hd Programme.
- The reservation quota is not very effective in this exam; however, some provide up to 5% of relaxation for the reserved categories.
- The reservation provided will be decided under the UGC guidelines.
- There are no eligibility criteria in terms of age for the candidates.
Documents Required For the Application Process Of BHU PhD 2022
The candidates applying for the BHU PhD Admissions 2022 are required to have certain authentic documents to register themselves successfully for the exam. The documents are mainly required to prove their identity so that they can carry the same identity detail o the day of examination to avoid any kind of hindrance. Here is the list for the identity ad other documents needed-
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter Id
- Driving Licence
- Bank Passbook (With a photograph)
- Valid Government ID number
The candidates need to have their passport size photo and a copy of it for Admit card. They must also have their 12th Marksheet, Graduation Degree, and Master's Degree as proof to register themselves for BHU PhD 2022.