BHEL Syllabus 2019 for Engineer Trainee: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) is providing the job opportunity without GATE to engineering graduates for the 100 vacancies of Engineer Trainee in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil & Chemical Engineering discipline. Candidates will be selected for these posts on the basis of the score in Online Computer Based test followed the personal interview. Since the recruitment process does not include GATE score, eligible candidates must give their best shot for this exam.
So here BYJU'S Exam Prep is providing the detailed BHEL Engineer Trainee exam pattern along with the syllabus (tentative) which will accelerate your preparations to crack this exam.
BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam Pattern 2019
- Duration of the test will be 150 minutes.
- The total no.of questions will comprise of Technical and Non-Technical questions in a ratio of 50: 50.
- 50% of Questions shall be from Technical Subject/Discipline while the remaining 50% would be from Reasoning, General Knowledge & General English.
- For each wrong answer, 1/4th of Mark will be deducted.
- There is no sectional cut off and candidates shall be shortlisted in the order of merit
BHEL Engineer Trainee Syllabus 2019
- Since BHEL has not released any defined syllabus for the Computer Based Exam, here we are providing the tentative syllabus for the exam
- Knowledge of Current affairs
- Indian geography
- Culture and history of India including freedom struggle
- Indian Polity and constitution
- Indian Economy
- Environmental issues concerning India and the World
- General scientific and technological developments etc.
- Error recognition
- Fill in the blanks (verbs, Preposition etc.)
- Spelling/detecting Mis-spelt words
- Idioms & phrases
- One word substitution
- Sentence completion
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- Reading comprehension passage
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical operations
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical reasoning
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
|Strength of Materials||Electromagnetics||Structural Analysis|
|Thermodynamics||Analog Electronics||Environmental Engg.|
|Machine Design||Measurement & Instrumentation||Strength of Materials|
|Fluid Mechanics||Control Systems||Surveying|
|Manufacturing||Power System||Soil Engineering|
|Theory of Machines||Network Theory||Construction Materials & Concrete Structures|
|Heat transfer||Electrical Machines||Fluid Mechanics|
|Engineering Mechanics||Power Electronics||Design of Steel Structures|
|Engineering Materials||Transportation Engineering|
|Hydrology & Irrigation|
For more details, check BHEL official website