Principles Of Transportation Engineering by Partha Chakraborty
- It is a comprehensive book for undergraduate students of Civil Engineering. The book comprises chapters on traffic engineering, public transportation, transportation planning, and pavement engineering.
- In addition, the book consists of several chapter wise questions, diagrams and illustrations to help understand the concepts better.
- This book is essential for civil engineers preparing for competitive examinations like GATE and IES
Principles, Practice and Design of Highway Engineering Including Airport Pavements by S. K. Sharma
- It is a comprehensive book for undergraduate students of Civil Engineering. The book comprises chapters on highway planning and administration, highway economics and financing, highway location and project preparation, soil classification, soil stabilized roads, general principles of pavement design and rigid pavement design methods.
- The book consists of several diagrams to make concepts easy for understanding. This book is essential for students preparing for competitive examinations like GATE and IES.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App!
Commentswrite a comment