The syllabus of NCHM-JEE comprises five sections: General English, Logical Reasoning, Aptitude for Service Sector, Quantitative Ability, and General Knowledge. Before you start your preparations, it is extremely important to choose informative and precise books for preparation.
NCHM-JEE 2021 Exam Overview
Before moving forward, candidates should be aware of the following NCHM-JEE exam pattern
Mode of Exam
Remote Proctored Online
Number of sections
Number of Questions
Nature of Questions
Multiple types of questions (MCQs)
+4 for the correct answer
-1 for the wrong answer
NCHM-JEE Best Books for the English Language
In the General English section, the questions are based on Synonyms, Grammar, Vocabulary, etc. Below mentioned are the best books to prepare for the English section of NCHM-JEE
- Arihant General English for all Competitive Examinations - By Hari Mohan Prashad
- High School English Grammar & Composition Revised Edition 1st Edition - By Wren and Martin
- Word Power Made Easy - By Norman Lewis
NCHM-JEE Best Books for Quantitative Aptitude
In the Quantitative Aptitude section, the questions are based on Algebra, Discount, Profit and loss, Number system, Percentage, etc. Below mentioned are the best books to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude of NCHM-JEE.
- Quantitative Aptitude for All Competitive Examinations- By Abhijit Guha
- Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation- By Nishit Sinha
- Quantitative Aptitude- By Arihant
- 30 days wonder for Maths- By S. Chand
NCHM-JEE Best Books for General Awareness
In the General Awareness section the questions are based on Current Affairs, Business, Politics, History, Geography, etc. The best way to prepare for the GK section is by reading daily newspapers and magazines. Below mentioned are the best books to prepare for General Awareness of NCHM-JEE.
- Pratiyogita Darpan
- Manorama Yearbook 2021
- Lucent’s GK
- Pearson India Yearbook
- Arihant General Knowledge
NCHM-JEE Best Books for Analytical & Logical Reasoning
In the Logical Reasoning section, the questions are based on Syllogism, Coding, Arrangements, Blood Relationship, Cubes, Syllogism, etc. Below mentioned are the best books to prepare for Logical Reasoning of NCHM-JEE
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation - By Nishit K. Sinha
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning - By R.S. Aggarwal
- Verbal Reasoning Book - By R S Agarwal
NCHM-JEE Best Books for Aptitude for Service Sector
The questions in this section are asked to evaluate the candidate’s interpersonal skills. Below mentioned are the best books to prepare for Aptitude for the Service Sector.
- The Ultimate Guide for Hotel Management - By Arihant
- R Gupta’s book for Hotel Management
Join BBA & HM online coaching classes at BYJU'S Exam Prep to reach your dream college with a day-wise study plan. Enroll for the #1 BBA & HM online course & video lectures here!
BBA & HM Course 2021
Start Free Trial Now
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life Set Hai!
Commentswrite a comment