So here are some books which will surely increase your preparation level for the upcoming exam:
1. Industrial Engineering and Management by O. P. Khanna
- O.P. Khanna’s Industrial Engineering and Management 17th Edition is a comprehensive book for undergraduates of Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering streams.
- It covers all the theory behind Industrial management, Plant Layout, Production Planning and Control, Work and Motion Study, Personnel Management and the financial aspects of industries.
- The book is indispensable to students taking up the GATE and ESE exam as well as regular practitioners.
2.Industrial Engineering and Organization Management by S. K. Sharma, Savita Sharma
- Industrial Engineering and Organization Management 01 Edition, authored by S. K. Sharma and Savita Sharma, is a comprehensive textbook for students to refer to if they are studying Industrial Engineering and Organizational Management.
- It is essential for Mechanical Engineering students in their college examinations as well as their preparations for GATE or ESE Exam.
3. Industrial Engineering and Production Management by Telsang Martand
- This Book for B.Tech, B.E., B.Arch and other Engineering Courses. The second edition of the book retains all the good features of the First edition with respect to simplicity of the presentation and the format. These features are :
- Seven new chapters which are important from the point of view of changes in the curriculum of various universities are added to enhance the usefulness of the book.
- Additional material to the existing chapters, new techniques and philosophies are added in the form of supplements.
- The style and language of the presentation is intentionally kept simple in order to make students understand the concepts without much difficulty.
For the detailed schedule of GATE Mechanical Engineering(ME) 2022 Champion Study Plan, click here
If you are preparing for ESE/ GATE or other PSU Exams (Mechanical Engineering), then avail Online Classroom Program for ESE and GATE ME:
Comprehensive Preparation for GATE & ESE ME Exams(500+ Hours of Live Classes, 300+ Quizzes for Practice and 60+ Mock Tests)
You can avail Test Series specially designed for all Mechanical Engineering Exams:
All the Best!
Update BYJU’S Exam Prep, Best GATE exam app for Preparation