RCC & Prestressed Concrete is among the medium weightage subject for Civil Engineering exams. Numerical questions are predominantly asked in competitive exams such as GATE and BARC while theoretical questions for SSC JE and other exams.
So candidates must prepare the complete subject for effective preparation of each exam, hence we are providing the best books for RCC & Prestressed Concrete
1. R.C. C Design(Reinforced Concrete Structures) by BC Punmia
- The authors have explained all the related design procedures, theories and principles in every chapter. with detailed drawings, illustrations, designs and examples.
- Designs and examples have been liberally used to explain the concepts in detail. You will find that every chapter in the book gives you a clear and admissible definition of the subject at hand.
- This edition has also included formulae for estimating the modulus of elasticity of concrete. Updated information regarding maximum and minimum spacing for shear reinforcement has also been added.
2. Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures by N.Krishna Raju
- Each chapter is arranged with topics of practical importance in a cogent and lucid style so that the new monograph enables the readers to grasp the information quickly and easily.
- The chapters are fortified with a variety of solved and unsolved numerical examples to help the students preparing for university and competitive examinations.
- Both review and objective type questions included at the end of each chapter will help in developing the basic understanding of students about the principles of design of reinforced concrete structures.
3. Reinforced Concrete Design(Third Edition) by Devdas Menon & S. Pillai
This revised edition follows provisions of IS 456:2000 as well as related current codes and the advanced development that have taken place in the field of Reinforced Concrete Design.
Designed for students and engineers, this book lays great emphasis on conceptual clarity through state-of-the-art coverage of all required topics. for upcoming exams
Distinctive coverage of Earthquake resistant design, Structural Systems, Green buildings, Good detailing and Construction practice.
If you aim to crack ESE, GATE & Other PSU Exams then you must try BYJU’S Exam Prep Comprehensive Preparation for ESE and GATE CE Exams
Online Classroom Program for ESE and GATE CE
All the Best
Commentswrite a comment