Here we are providing a list of books for GATE preparation for Analog Circuits. Based on the popularity and Standard which are easy to understand and cover all required topics for GATE & other exams, the following books are recommended
Microelectronic Circuits: Theory and Applications by Kenneth C. Smith and Adel S. Sedra.
- There are Practice Problems embedded within each Chapter.
- Answers are available to almost all problems.
- Problems are provided for each chapter.
- Theory and a numerical portion are balanced to understand the concepts.
- Topics are well organized to understand them all in this book.
Integrated Electronics: Analog and Digital Circuits & Systems by Chetan D. Parikh, Christos C. Halkias, and Jacob Millman
- It covers the complete syllabus for GATE and ESE.
- A lot of problems are provided in the book.
- Best book for GATE
- It is recommended for understanding important concepts for all competitive examinations.
- Diagrams and presentation is good for all topics
The Candidates who have missed the schedule for GATE EE 2022 champion study plan can follow the following link:
Candidates can Attempt the Mock tests for exams like GATE/ESE with BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series from the following link:
|Important Related Links|
Sahi Prep Hai To Life Set Hai!!!!