All about DSSSB Teacher Posts:
DSSSB conducts teaching exams for various posts i.e.
1. PRT-Primary Teacher is a category of teachers who are qualified to teach the students of Primary classes in school.
2. TGT-The full form of TGT is Trained Graduate Teacher. TGT is a term for a teacher whose teaching training has been completed. TGT is not known as a course, but it is a graduate trained in teacher education.
3. PGT-PGT Full Form Is Post Graduate Teacher. The Post Graduate Teacher teaches classes up to the 12th standard.
DSSSB 2022 Exam Overview
Candidates preparing for the DSSSB exam must understand the need for the examination so that they can plan on accumulating the resources for the prep time. The pattern, time allotted, negative marking, previous year questions and mock tests all help understand the true nature of the examination. Let's have a look at the requirements:
- Notification and Vacancy Alerts
- Eligibility Criteria
- Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Best Books for preparation
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Mock Tests
- Free Lectures
- Complete course (Paid)
So what would you like to do? Waste your time googling the stuff or download one app that will help you out with every single requirement at one place. The candidates referring to BYJU'S Exam Prep application for their DSSSB teaching exam preparation can obtain the following features:-
Best Features of BYJU'S Exam Prep App
- User Friendly- The BYJU'S Exam Prep application is very user-friendly, can be used easily by prospective candidates. Once candidates start followingly it need not follow anything else. BYJU'S Exam Prep application provides a one-stop destination for DSSSB (PRT, TGT & PGT) exam preparation.
- Interactive Feature- The BYJU'S Exam Prep application allows an interactive feature through which candidates can ask their query and put any notification, quiz, and study material related to education related to the DSSSB exam and relate to another teaching exam (CTET, NVS, KVS, Army Exam, UPTET, REET) etc.
- Study Notes- All the subjects i.e. English, Hindi, Mathematics, Reasoning, General Knowledge, General Awareness, Current Affairs and Subject concerned- Child Development, Teaching Methodology, Teaching Aptitude & Attitudes. The study material related to the syllabus is being provided under the study notes section in the BYJU'S Exam Prep Application.
- Notification - The BYJU'S Exam Prep application provides information related to the exam notification, online application link, last date to apply, eligibility criteria and FAQs related to the exam, Preparation strategy related to the exam, Tips & Trick to crack the exam & a List of Best Books to refer to crack the exam.
- Mock Test- Mini Mock test related to the subject and topic being updated daily. So, candidates can practice daily and brush up on each topic to increase their scores.
- Previous Year Question Papers- All the previous year question papers are being provided so that candidates can practice and get an idea of the pattern and nature of questions being asked in the exam.
- Easy Language (Bilingual)- This is the most distinctive feature of the BYJU'S Exam Prep application that all the content- quiz, study material & study notes any exam notification are available in bilingual mode (both English & Hindi).
- Mega Mock Challenges- Monthly Mega Mock Challenge is being conducted by the BYJU'S Exam Prep application and notification related to the same is being updated on the application. Candidates following the BYJU'S Exam Prep application can register them-self for free of cost and obtain the score and analysis of their performance level.
- Quizzes- On the BYJU'S Exam Prep application candidates can practice quizzes related to each subject that is part of the DSSSB exam- English, Hindi, Mathematics, Reasoning, Social Studies, Science, General Knowledge, General Awareness, Current Affairs, and Subject concerned- Child Development, Teaching Methodology, Teaching Aptitude & Attitudes.
- Subject-wise/Topic-wise classes- Regularly BYJU'S Exam Prep faculty conduct classes related to all subjects (topic-wise) and provide Important points related to the topic to the candidates.
'Nothing helps more than the confidence that you have in yourself.'
- Motivational Sessions- Regularly, BYJU'S Exam Prep faculty conducts motivational sessions to motivate candidates who are facing difficulty preparing for the teaching exams.
'It is important to make yourself proud rather than pleasing the world.'
- Revision Classes- When the near-weekly near-weekly, BYJU'S Exam Prep faculty conducts revision classes and conducts live quizzes which ensures that your preparation is on track and there is no room for error.
- Paid Courses- While our main focus is to help you with the exam preparation as easy as possible, for those students who want more refined guidance we have launched a number of paid courses for PT, Special educator and TGT(for some specific subjects). This not only gives you better insight on preparation but also the guidance of experienced faculty through a refined study plan. You can get all the details about the DSSSB PRT & TGT courses from here.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)