About 14,90,000 (Fourteen Lakh and Ninety Thousand) candidates were scheduled for the CUET (UG) - 2022, with roughly 8,10,000 (Eight Lakh and Ten Thousand) candidates in the first slot and roughly 6,80,000 (Six Lakh Eighty Thousand) candidates in the second slot. The candidates submitted applications for 54,555 different subject combinations at 90 universities. There were 50476 total questions on 2219 different question papers. The question paper was available in 13 languages (English, Hindi, as well as Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu) so that candidates from various regions could participate in the exam in the language in which they felt most comfortable writing and comprehending the exam's format and methods. According to the following information, CUET (UG) - 2022 was administered in six phases in computer-based exam (CBT) mode for admission in the academic session 2022–23:
|Phase||Date of Examination||Number of Candidates|
|Phase 1||15, 16, 19, and 20 July||2.49 lakh|
|Phase 2||04, 05, and 06 August||1.91 lakh|
|Phase 3||07, 08, and 10 August||1.91 lakh|
|Phase 4||17, 18, and 20 August||3.72 lakh|
|Phase 5||21, 22, and 23 August||2.01 lakh|
|Phase 6||24, 25, 26, and 30 August||2.86 lakh|
To meet the decision of several Boards across the nation on the shortening of the syllabus, all candidates were given a general choice in all subjects. Except for the general exam, when candidates had to attempt 60 questions out of the available 75, all topics required applicants to attempt any 40 of the available 50 questions. The CUET (UG) - 2022 examination was also given in 10 locations outside of India in addition to 259 places inside the country: Manama, Doha, Dubai, Kathmandu, Muscat, Riyadh, Sharjah, Singapore, Kuwait City, and New York. The exam was taken in areas like Navsari, Itanagar, Barpeta, Nalbari, Araria, Arrah, Begusarai, Bettiah, Bhabua, Buxar, Jammui, Samastipur, Bilaspur, Deoghar, Kargil, Leh, Morena, Behrampur, Bhadrak, Jajpur, Jharsuguda, Sambalpur, Sriganganagar, Balia, Basti, Chandauli, Ghazipur, Mau, Saubhadra, Srinagar (Uttarakhand) also in addition to other cities.
Highlights of CUET UG 2022
Following are the highlights of CUET UG 2022:
|Number of Candidates Registered||14,90,293|
|The number of Candidates who appeared||9,68,201|
|Number of Cities||259 including 10 Cities outside India|
|Number of Languages||13|
|Number of Centers||490 (per shift)|
|Number of Observers/Deputy Observers||505 (per shift)|
|Number of City Coordinators||250 (per shift)|
CUET 2022 Latest Update
- September 16, 2022: CUET UG 2022 Results have been declared on the official website.
- September 13, 2022: The correction window for CUET UG 2022 Answer Key was reopened.
- September 08, 2022: CUET UG 2022 Answer key Released (Provisional Answer Key) on the official website.
- August 31, 2022: Over 1.40 lakh Candidates Attend the Last Date for the CUET UG 2022 Exam
- August 30, 2022: The CUET UG Phase 6 Exam is over, but 103 students could not take it.
- August 27, 2022: The CUET UG 2022 Admit Card for the August 30 Exam has been released.
- August 24, 2022: The CUET UG 2022 phase 6 exam starts today.
- August 22, 2022: CUET UG 2022 CBSE Compartment Exam Clash: NTA Invites Emails to Reschedule Exam.
- August 22, 2022: CUET UG 2022 Phase 6 Admit Card Released; Candidates Complain Wrong Date or Centre.
- August 21, 2022: Phase 5 of the CUET UG 2022 start on August 2 for 2.01 lakh candidates.
- August 17, 2022: Technical issues caused the CUET Phase 4 exam to be cancelled at several centers.
- August 17, 2022: Phase 5 of the CUET UG 2022 Admit Card was released on August 17.
- August 13, 2022: NTA Releases the CUET UG 2022 Phase 4 Admit Card.
- August 13, 2022: For 11,000 candidates, the CUET UG 2022 Phase 4 exam has been postponed.
- August 07, 2022: Dates for CUET UG 2022 Phase 2 Rescheduled for August 24-28.
- August 06, 2022: NTA Postpones the CUET UG 2022 Phase 2 Exam at 53 Centers Due to a Technical Issue.
- August 04, 2022: CUET UG 2022 Phase 2 - NTA Postpones the Exam of August 4 at Glitch Affected Centers to August 12.
- August 04, 2022: Technical Errors in CUET UG 2022 Phase 2 Exam Ruin a Normally Simple Paper.
- August 04, 2022: Kerala postpones the CUET UG 2022 Phase 2 examination.
- August 02, 2022: CUET UG 2022 Phase 2 Admit Card Released.
- July 29, 2022: The CUET Undergraduate 2nd Phase Exam is scheduled to begin on August 4.
- July 13, 2022: Release of CUET Admit Card 2022.
- July 11, 2022: Advance Intimation of Examination City allotted to the candidate for the CUET exam.
- June 26, 2022: NTA Releases CUET 2022 Mock Test for Practice.
- June 22, 2022: National Testing Agency has released the exam dates for the CUET UG Exam. The exam will be held on July 15, 16, 19, 20, August 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, and 10, 2022. Candidates must boost their CUET Preparation with the expert's advice.