You have completed the syllabus of the SSC JE exam for Basic Electronics. Now Gradeup brings you the 100 most important questions of Basic Electronics.
Here you will find the 100 most important questions for the Basic Electronicssubject of the Electrical Engineering syllabus. The top 5 questions are attached here rest questions you can find in the below pdf.
1. Read the below statement and choose the correct option:
Statement 1: Class C amplifier has highest conversion efficiency.
Statement 2: Class A amplifier can have maximum efficiency of 25%.
A. Only statement 1 is correct B. Statement 2 is correct only
C. Both statement 1 and 2 are correct D. None of statements is correct
2. A PN junction diode is a/an
A. Bidirectional component B. Unidirectional component
C. Non-linear component D. Both B & C
3. The voltage that must be applied between two input terminals of an op-amp to null the
output is called:
A. Output offset voltage. B. Input offset voltage.
C. Slew rate. D. Knee voltage.
4. Which of the following regions of operation are mainly responsible for heating of the
transistor under switching operation?
1) Saturation region
2) Cut-off region
3) Transition from saturation to cut-off
4) Transition from cut-off to saturation
Select the correct answer using the codes given below
A. 1, 2, and 4 only B. 1, 3, and 4 only
C. 2 and 3 only D. 1 and 3 only
You can avail of Gradeup Super for all AE & JE Exams:
You can avail of Gradeup Green Card specially designed for all AE & JE Exams:
Sahi Prep Hai to Life Set Hai !!!
Download GRADE UP APP , for best Exam Preparation , Free Mock Test, Live Classes