BARC TSO Exam 2022 Admit Card Download
BARC Admit Card 2022 is public for downloading on the official website of BARC, i.e. www.recruit.barc.gov.in. Candidates are suggested to download BARC Admit Card 2022 as shortly as possible from the link given down.
Things to be Carried with BARC Admit Card 2022
Along with the BARC 2022 admit card, candidates are required to carry the following items with them,
- E-Hall Ticket
- Government ID for Verification
BARC TSO Recruitment 2022 (OCES/DGFS): Important Points
Some of the key points of BARC Recruitment 2022 are as follows:
|Exam Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Exam 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Type||Objective (MCQs)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Language||English and Hindi|
BARC TSO/OCES Recruitment 2022 Notification
The tentative date for issuing BARC Exam 2022 notification was expected in March but this year BARC has released the notification much early of GATE 2022 exam. Click on the below link to check notification:
BARC TSO/OCES Exam Dates 2022
Important dates regarding the BARC recruitment 2022 exam date are as follows:
|Commencement of Online Application Process for OCES/DGFS-2022||17th Jan, 2022 (Monday)|
|Last date for Registration for Online Application||11th Feb, 2022 (Friday)|
21st Feb, 2022 (Monday)
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||12th Feb, 2022 (Wednesday)|
22nd Feb, 2022 (Tuesday)
|Online Examination Slot Booking||4th to 18 th March, 2022|
13th to 19th March, 2022
|Online Examination||7th to 13 th April, 2022|
2nd to 6th April, 2022
|Last date candidates to upload the GATE Score||13th April, 2022|
|Display of List of candidates short-listed for Interview on Online Application Portal||28th April, 2022|
|Availability based option on Online Application Portal to select Interview Slot for qualified candidates||30th April to 4th May, 2022|
|Selection Interviews||14th June - 31st July, 2022|
|Display of List of Candidates finally selected for OCES-2022 on Online Application Portal||18th August, 2022 (Thursday)|
|Last Date for Selected OCES-2022 Candidates desirous of DGFS to give details of M.Tech/M.Chem. Engg.||20th August, 2022|
|Declaration of List of Applicants Selected for DGFS-2022 on Online Application Portal||2nd week of September, 2022|
BARC TSO/OCES Slot Booking 2022
Candidates who are willing to appear BARC TSO/OCES exam in 2022 will book slot for Online examination in various branches of Engineering. BARC has open the online slot booking window for all candidates 13th March 2022 and this slot booking window will be closed on 19th March, 2022. Candidates need to hurry up for online slot selection to get their preferred choice of examination centre near there homes as if these centres get filled up, they will have to move to distant locations to give examinations.
BARC TSO/OCES Slot Booking Procedure/Steps
- Open the official Website of BARC 2022 site https://www.barconlineexam.in/engineer/index.html .
- On the home page of BARC OCES/TSO recruitment 2022, click on Online slot booking.
- Login through applicant login details filled during online application.
How to Apply for BARC OCES Recruitment 2022?
1. Candidates willing to apply for the post of Scientific officer via BARC should follow the following steps to apply for the BARC Exam successfully. Candidates can apply via online mode only. Candidates should fill an online application form by visiting the official website -www.barconlineexam.in.
- Click on apply online and register by providing essential information such as Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Mother's Name.
- Email id.
2. After successfully registering, candidates will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number and email id. Candidates will have to activate their accounts by entering this OTP.
3. Candidates will have to further fill up the application by logging in on Candidate's Login.
4. Upload a recent passport-sized photograph (4.5cmx3.5cm) in JPG format (of size less than 50 kb) and a scanned copy of signature (2cmx4.5cm, in JPG format with size less than 20 kb).
5. After completing the application form and uploading the photograph and signature, candidates must pay the application fee online using a net banking/debit card/credit card.
6. Candidates finally need to apply to pay the fees. If a candidate wishes to modify the application, they can do so before submitting the Final Application.
7. Save a soft copy of the application form along with the fee payment receipt for future references.
Eligibility Criteria for BARC Trainee Scientific Officer (OCES/DGFS)
- Eligibility to become TSO/OCES in BARC minimum of 60% aggregate marks in B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech.
- If you want to be considered based on your GATE score, you must have a valid GATE-2022 Score in the same engineering discipline as your qualifying degree.
- Petrochemicals, Plastics, Paper, Sugar Technology, Textiles, Energy Systems, Oils & Fats, Paints & Varnishes will not be eligible.
BARC OCES Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualifications
- A candidate must have an M.Sc., B.E., B.E. / B. Tech. degree from a recognized university with a 60 percent mark or equivalent CGPA.
- To apply for Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA & QC, code 32), a candidate must have completed a B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engineering)/ 5-year Integrated M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- If you want to work in Fast Reactor Technology-E (FRT-E, code 31), you must have a B.E./ B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech. in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 60%* in the qualifying degree.
- Applicants for Fast Reactor Technology-M (FRT-M, code 30) must have completed a B.E. / B.Tech./ B.Sc.(Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks
Eligible Disciplines for BARC OCES 2022
Candidates need to check the new BARC Scientific Officer syllabus against their eligible disciplines and prepare according to it. Check eligible disciplines now -
Eligible subject/discipline/degree in B.E./B.Tech /B.Sc (Engineering)/5-Year Integrated M.Tech as awarded by University / Institute
Metallurgy / Metallurgy & Materials Engineering / Metallurgy & Materials Science / Metallurgical Engineering & Materials Science / Materials Science & /EngineeringMetallurgical Engineering / Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering /Electronics & Controls Engineering / Instrumentation & Controls Engineering.
Electronics & Communication
Computer Science / Computer Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering
Computer Science & Information Technology
Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation &
Nuclear Engineering / Nuclear Technology / Nuclear Science &
Not Eligible through GATE 2022
Fast Reactor Technology
B.E./B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering)/ 5-year integrated M. Tech in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
Same as qualifying degree discipline i.e., Mechanical or Chemical
Fast Reactor Technology
B.E./B.Tech /B.Sc (Engineering)/5-year integrated M. Tech. in Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Controls Engineering Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
Same as qualifying degree discipline i.e., Electrical or Electronics Engineering
BARC TSO Eligibility 2022: Age Eligibility
Candidates applying for BARC Recruitment 2022 must fulfil age criteria as prescribed in the official notification. Candidates are given age relaxations as prescribed by the constitution, and the following is the maximum age a person can apply from various categories.
- Candidates from General Category should not have attained more than 26 years of age.
- Candidates from OBC Category should not have attained more than 29 years.
- Candidates from SC/ST should not have attained more than 31 years.
BARC TSO/OCES Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
Following are the fee details a candidate will have to pay after successfully applying for BARC Recruitment 2022:
|Unreserved (UR) (Male)||INR 500|
|Unreserved (UR) (Female)||Exempted|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||INR 500|
BARC Scientific Officer Admit Card 2022
BARC scientific officer Hall Ticket 2022 will be released on the official portal of BARC. The candidates who have applied for BARC recruitment 2022 can download the admit card from the official website soon when it is released using their login credentials.
How to Download BARC Exam 2022 Admit Card?
Following are the steps to download the BARC Exam 2022 admit card:
Step 1: Visit the official website of BARC.
Step 2: Look for the BARC Exam Admit Card Link under the important announcements and click on the link.
Step 3: Enter your registration id and password.
The BARC Recruitment 2022 Admit Card may contain the following details about the candidates:
- Date of Birth
- Registration number
- Name of Exam Centre
- Date of Exam
- Reporting Time
BARC TSO Recruitment 2022 (OCES/DGFS) Exam Centres
BARC Recruitment 2022 will be controlled in all significant cities across India. Candidates may or may not be assigned the city of their choice as the choice is subject to exam centres' availability.
The following table shows the cities that will have exam centres -
BARC Trainee Scientific Officer Selection Criteria
- The BARC Recruitment 2022 will consist of the BARC Online Exam and Personal Interview. Candidates applying via GATE result will have to appear for the BARC 2022 interview.
- After qualifying and securing the set cut-off, candidates will be called for a Personal Interview.
The BARC 2022 exam is a computer-based online exam with 100 multiple-choice questions carrying 300 marks (3 marks per question).
- There will also be a score penalty of 1 mark for wrong answers. The duration of the Online exam will be 120 minutes.
- The BARC final selection will be based on the Online Exam and Personal Interview marks.
BARC TSO Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can ensure complete preparation for the exam by thoroughly knowing the BARC Scientific Officer syllabus and exam pattern.
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type Questions (MCQs)|
|No. of Questions||100 Questions|
|Total Weightage||300 Marks (3 marks per question)|
|Duration of Exam||120 Minutes|
|Negative Marking Criteria||1/3 Mark deducted for each wrong answer|
Branch-wise BARC TSO Recruitment 2022 (OCES/DGFS) Study Plan
Study Plan covers the complete preparation required for the BARC Scientist Officer 2022 Exam:
|Branch||Study Plan Link|
|BARC ME||BARC Mechanical Engineering Nuclear Study Plan|
|BARC ECE||BARC Electronics & Communication Nuclear Study Plan|
|BARC CSE||BARC Computer Science Nuclear Study Plan|
|BARC CE||BARC Civil Engineering Nuclear Study Plan|
|BARC EE||BARC Electrical Engineering Study Plan|
Other Important Articles:
|2||BARC Scientific Officer Eligibility Criteria|
|3||BARC Scientific Officer Selection Process|
|4||BARC Scientific Officer Exam Pattern|
|5||BARC Scientific Officer Exam Preparation Tips|
BARC Slot booking Shorts for BARC TSO 2022 Recruitment
Check this complete information about BARC 2022 recruitment in visual mode on our youtube channel -
If you aim to crack GATE & ESE, Other PSU Exams then you must try Online Classroom Program:
If you have any queries, feel free to drop a comment below. We will definitely help you out in every manner.