BARC TSO Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can ensure complete preparation for the exam by thoroughly knowing the BARC Scientific Officer syllabus and exam pattern.
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type Questions (MCQs)|
|No. of Questions||100 Questions|
|Total Weightage||300 Marks (3 marks per question)|
|Duration of Exam||120 Minutes|
|Negative Marking Criteria||1/3 Mark deducted for each wrong answer|
BARC Scientific Officer Electrical Engineering Exam Analysis 2022 (Day 1) Important Highlights
- The most number of questions were asked from Power Electronics, Power System Control System, Electrical Machines
- The questions which were most difficult were from Control System
- The weightage of Core Subjects is 50 to 60%
- The overall difficulty of the BARC 2022 Electrical Engineering Exam was Easy. It was mostly time constraint exam.
- The no of good attempts will be around 65 to 70 questions with 100% accuracy.
- The expected cutoff will be around 180-200 Marks.
Questions Asked in BARC Scientific Officer Electrical Engineering Exam 2022
- Flyback chopper turns ratio
- Forward converter
- Negative temperature coefficient of alloys
- Induction motor slip, airgap power
- DC machine application, mixer grinder
- Dust effect on EHV conductors
- Importance of neutral wire in distribution
- Zener diode network, ideal diode network
- Polar plot
- Proportional controller
- Minority carrier switches
- Switching losses
- Zero voltage regulation of Machine
BARC Scientific Officer Mechanical Engineering Exam Analysis 2022 (Day 2) Important Highlights
- The paper was similar to the GATE pattern and many questions were also repeated from GATE previous year's exams (1 & 2 MCQ question types).
- The Paper was Moderate to Tough and it was time-consuming also.
- Most of the questions were from the Thermal portion including RAC, Heat transfer & Power plant.
- There were questions from Pulley System, Epicyclic Gear train, LMTD method, Damping vibration etc.
- Questions from SFD & BMD, gears, VCRS cycle, Conduction, Casting & Metal Cutting were asked in plenty.
BARC Scientific Officer Exam Analysis 2022 Important Highlights
- The most number of questions were asked from ---
- The questions which were most difficult were from --
- The weightage of Core Subjects is ---
- The overall difficulty of the BARC 2021 Electronics Engineering Exam was ----. It was mostly time constraint exam.
- The no of good attempts will be around -----
- The expected cutoff will be around -----.
BARC Scientific Officer Good Attempts 2022
The number of good attempts will be around ------------ BARC 2022 Scientific Officer Exam.
BARC Exam 2022: Expected Cutoff
If you are preparing to crack GATE & ESE, Other PSU Exams then you must try BYJU'S Exam Prep for GATE Online Classroom Program to get unlimited access to all the live structured courses and unlimited mock tests from the following links given below :
- ESE and GATE CE Online classroom program
- ESE and GATE ME Online Classroom Program
- ESE and GATE ECE Online Classroom Program
- ESE and GATE EE Online Classroom Program
- GATE CSE Online Classroom Program
We hope this detailed article on BARC 2022 Exam Analysis will help you to estimate your score and in making your preparation better for the final Interview.
If you have any queries, feel free to drop them in the comment box given below. We will definitely help you out in every possible manner.
Dream Strive Succeed !!