BARC Civil Engineering Paper Analysis: Introduction
The BARC Civil Engineering paper is designed to test the technical knowledge, problem-solving abilities, and aptitude of candidates in the field of civil engineering. It typically covers various topics such as structural engineering, geotechnical engineering, transportation engineering, water resources engineering, and construction management.
The BARC Civil Engineering paper analysis can provide insights into the difficulty level of the questions, the weightage given to different topics, and the overall pattern of the exam. It can help candidates understand the areas they need to focus on during their preparation and plan their study strategy accordingly.
In this analysis, we will review the BARC Civil Engineering paper, highlight the key topics covered, discuss the difficulty level of the questions, and provide suggestions for effective preparation strategies to succeed in the exam.
BARC Civil Exam Pattern
It is important to understand how the BARC 2023 question paper is designed to better understand the BARC CE paper analysis. Check the detailed BARC exam pattern below.
- No of Questions: 100
- Time allocated: 120 mins
- Total marks: 300 (3 marks for each question)
- Type of Questions: MCQs
- Negative Marking: -1 for each wrong answer
- Mode of Exam: Online
BARC CE Exam Analysis: 9th April 2023
Here is the detailed analysis of the BARC CE exam held on 9th April 2023. Candidates can get an overall idea of the BARC CE exam, difficulty level, and subject weightage for this year.
BARC CE 2023 Paper Highlights
BARC Civil 2023 had a moderate to tough level, with several difficult and lengthy questions. There were many questions about structural analysis and Steel this year. Let's understand more about the BARC Civil Exam 2023.
- The paper was tougher than the GATE Exam.
- The paper was moderately tough and time-consuming.
- Most of the questions are from Steel, RCC, SOM, and Geotech.
- There were some questions from Fluid Mechanics, BMC.
Subject-wise BARC CE 2023 Question Paper Analysis
Here we have provided a number of questions for a few subjects based on the student's data. The exact number of questions may vary from the data provided below but moreover, u=it would be around the given data.
No of Questions Asked
CPM and PERT
Fluid Mechanics including OCF
Memory-Based Questions for BARC Civil Engineering 2023
- Questions from integration, probability, differential equation, and interpolation in Mathematics
- Length of welding calculation in Steel
- Depth of neutral axis and Column load calculation in RCC
- Deflection, Principal Stress, bending, and shear stress in SOM
- Moment Distribution Method in Structural Analysis
- Properties & relations, Foundation, Permeability & consolidation in Soil Mechanics
- Fluid Statics
If you aim to crack GATE & ESE, Other PSU Exams then you must try BYJU'S Exam Prep for GATE Online Classroom Program to get unlimited access to all the live structured courses and unlimited mock tests from the following links given below
- ESE and GATE CE Online classroom program
- ESE and GATE ME Online Classroom Program
- ESE and GATE ECE Online Classroom Program
- ESE and GATE EE Online Classroom Program
- GATE CSE Online Classroom Program
Commentswrite a comment