(A) Age Limit (as on 29/02/2020):
A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on February 29, 2020 e., the candidate must have been born on or after March 01, 1990.
This was all regarding the selection process and eligibility criteria of SEBI Grade A 2020. In case of any other query, please put it in the comment section.
(B) Educational Qualification
1. General: Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelors’ Degree in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, CA / CFA / CS / Cost Accountant.
2. Legal: Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.
3. Information Technology: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a postgraduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology.
4. Civil Engineering: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
5. Electrical Engineering: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
6. Research: Master’s Degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics from a recognized University / Institute.
7. Official Language: Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / English / Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University / Institute.
Note 1: A Post Graduate Diploma in any discipline will be accepted as an educational requirement for General stream and a Post Graduate Diploma in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance)/ Econometrics will be acceptable as an educational requirement for Research Stream, provided the same is recognized as equivalent to a Master’ Degree in that discipline by Govt. of India.
Note 2: Candidates are permitted to apply for a maximum of 2 streams only for which he/she is eligible to apply, as per their educational qualifications.
NOTE 3: Candidates who have appeared for the final examinations and waiting for the results are eligible to appear for Phase I, Phase II and Phase III of the selection process. However, the offer to join SEBI to the selected candidates shall be subject to the production of necessary documents evidencing successfully obtaining the requisite qualification.