Assam TET 2020 Online Application has Begun! The Secondary Education Department of Assam has released the notification of Assam TET (Teachers' Eligibility Test) 2020 for Post Graduate Teachers on November 18,2020. Interested candidates can fill the application form from November 20, 2020, till November 30, 2020. The Government of Assam is going to conduct TET for Higher Secondary Level on 10 January 2021 (tentative). Thereby Assam TET online applications are invited from the eligible candidates who are a permanent resident of Assam. Question paper of the Assam TET will be available in English, Assamese, Bengali and Bodo language. Candidates can visit the official website via https://ssa.assam.gov.in/
Assam TET 2020 Online Application, Apply Here
Assam TET Notification - Check Here
How to Apply Online for Assam TET 2020
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of http://ssa.assam.gov.in
2. Afterwards candidates should click on TET (Teacher Eligibility Test)Icon.
3. Click on the apply online via link https://cetcell.net/TET_Special_2020/?r
4. Then candidates will click on the application form available on the left side of the page.
5. Fill the requisite details and make payment online.
6. Finally take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Assam TET Application Fees
Candidates need to pay the fees in an online mode only. It is important to note that fees once received shall not be refunded.
SC/ST/OBC/MOBC and PWD candidate.
Assam TET 2020: Important Dates
Online Application Process Begins
November 20, 2020
Last Date to Apply Online
November 30, 2020
Last Date to pay fees online
December 3, 2020
Tentative Exam Date
January 10, 2021
To be available soon
- Candidate applying for Assam TET (POST GRADUATES) must be a citizen of India and permanent resident of Assam
- Educational Qualification:
- Post-Graduation with at least 50 % marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teachers Education recognized institution,
- Please note: Degrees obtained from off campus and distance education institutions shall not be considered as valid.
- Please note: B.Ed degree received from off Campus Centers or unrecognized institutions/universities shall not be accepted.
- Age of the candidate must not be less than 21 years of age. At the time of appointment in Govt./Prov. Schools upper and lower age limit will be applicable as per the Govt. rules/act prevailing at that time .
- The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the School Leaving Certificate /HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council.
Decided by the Assam Govt Afterwards
Assam TET Cut off:
It shall be noted that mere qualification with prescribed marks in the TET examination for Secondary Education shall not confer on any candidate the right to employment as a teacher.
Syllabus of Assam TET:
- Paper- 1 (Common for all candidates) Exam will be of 100 marks and includes four parts in it. Candidates can download detailed syllabus given below:
Part 1 Pedagogy(20 marks)
Part 2 General English (40 marks)
Part 3 Basic Numerical (20 marks)
Part 4 Assam & Its People (20 marks)
- Paper- 2 Optional Subject. Candidate has to choose their option for paper II with utmost care according to their qualifications:
- Business Studies - This is an optional subject and it is of 100 marks includes 5 parts in it.
- Science & Mathematics- This is an optional subject and it is of 100 marks. Science includes Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
3.General Studies & Current Affairs- This is an optional subject and it is of 100 marks and includes 15 topics in it.
Syllabus of Assam TET Check Here
Syllabus of Assam TET Optional Commerce
Syllabus of Assam TET Science & Mathematics
Syllabus of Assam TET General Studies & Current Affairs
Assam TET will be of 200 marks with two papers (Paper-I & Paper-II) consists of 200 multiple choice Questions (MCQs), each question will be of one marks. Candidates have to qualify both the Papers.
No. of MCQ
Paper I (Common to all candidates)
Pedagogy, General English ,Basic Numerical and Assam and It’s People
Candidates has to choose one of the three options as per suitability
Validity of Assam TET:
1.Candidates those who will pass the Assam TET will be awarded a certificate.
2.The Certificate will be valid for a period of 7(Seven) years from the date of issue of the certificate.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question 1:From where candidates can apply for Assam TET?
Answer 1: Candidates can apply for the official website via link https://ssa.assam.gov.in/
Question 2:Assam TET will be of how many marks?
Answer 2: Assam TET will be of 200 marks and consists of 2 parts and includes 200 MCQs.
Question 3: What is the validity of Assam TET certificate ?
Answer 3: Assam TET certificate is valid for 7 years.
Question 4: What is the syllabus for Assam TET?
Answer 4: The syllabus for Assam TET consists of 2 paper, one paper is common to all candidates and other paper is according to the qualification of the candidates. Candidates can check detailed syllabus link given above in this article.
Question 5: What is the last date to apply online for Assam TET?
Answer 5: The last date to apply online is 30 November 2020.
Prep Smart. Stay Safe. Go BYJU'S Exam Prep.
Commentswrite a comment