Assam TET 2021 Admit Card: Important Dates
|Assam TET Admit Card 2021 Released Date||10th October 2021|
|Assam TET Exam Date||24th October 2021|
Step to Download Assam TET Admit Card 2021
Click on the Assam TET 2021 Admit Card direct link mentioned above or follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of the Elementary Education Department, Government of Assam.
- Go to the ‘Teacher Eligibility Test’ section available on the home page menu.
- Select the ‘Assam TET 2021 Admit Card’ link on the home page.
- Enter your credentials such as roll number, user name and password to log in.
- Check and download Assam TET 2021 Admit Card and also take a printout for any future reference.
Documents to Carry Along with Assam TET Admit Card 2021
1. Admit cards as candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall only with it.
2. The candidates must bring their ballpoint pen (Black/Blue).
3. One identity proof document i.e., PAN card, Voter ID card, Aadhaar card, Indian Passport, Photo ID card (issued by Government) for verification purposes.
Details Available on Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card
Assam TET 2021 admit card will contain the following details:
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Center Code
- Center Name
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Candidate’s Address
Important Points to Remember for Assam TET Admit Card
1. The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre 60 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
2. The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the exam.
3. The candidate must show, the Admit Card downloaded from Assam TET official website for admission in the examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess a valid Admit Card shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app