Special TET Eligibility Criteria 2021: The Government of Assam is going to conduct Special TET(Lower Primary Classes) for all contractual employees previously or presently working under SSA, Assam. Online Applications are invited from the permanent residents of Assam.
Assam Special TET Eligibility 2021
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam
- A candidate who has worked or presently working under interventions of SSA, Assam.
- A candidate who has issued unique ID from the districts they worked before or presently working in.
- A candidate possesses academic & professional qualifications as per required by the Board.
Age Limit for Assam Special TET
- Age of the candidate must not be less than 21 years of age. At the time of appointment in Government/Private Schools, upper and lower age limit will be applicable as per the Government rules/act prevailing at that time.
- The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the School Leaving Certificate /HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council.
Decided by the Assam Govt Afterwards
Educational Qualification for Special TET
- Candidate applying for Assam TET (Special TET) must be a citizen of India and permanent resident of Assam
- Educational Qualification:
Senior Secondary (or it's equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education.
Senior Secondary (or it's equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002.
Senior Secondary (or it's equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Senior Secondary (or it's equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)*
Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of two years Diploma in Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from the National Council for Teachers Education recognized institution,
- Please note: Degrees obtained from off-campus and distance education institutions shall not be considered as valid.
- Please note B.Ed. degree received from off Campus Centers or unrecognized institutions/universities shall not be accepted.
How to Apply Online for Assam Special TET
1. Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of http://ssa.assam.gov.in
2. Afterwards candidates should click on the TET (Teacher Eligibility Test)Icon.
3. Click on the apply online via link https://cetcell.net/TET_Special_2021/?r
4. Then candidates will click on the application form available on the left side of the page.
5. Fill the requisite details and make payment online.
6. Finally take a print out of the application form for future reference
Special TET Selection Process 2021
1. The written exam will be conducted and question paper of the Assam Special TET will be available in Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Manipuri, Nepali, Karbi, Hmar, Garo and Bodo language.
2. As it is a qualifying exam candidate need to score 60% minimum marks i.e. 90 marks out of 150 marks.
3. Assam Special TET shall be of 150 marks.
4. Assam Special TET includes 150 (MCQs), each question will be of one marks.
5. It is important to note that there is no negative marking in the exam.
6. Duartion of the exam will be 150 minutes.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
Prep Smart. Stay Safe. Go Grade up.