Assam Special TET Notification 2021 PDF
Download the below official notification PDF for Assam Special TET 2021 exam. Candidates are requested to go through the entire official details before applying for the exam.
Assam Special TET Official Notification 2021 - Download PDF
Assam Special TET Application Form 2021 Link - Check Here
Assam Special TET Notification 2021: Important Dates
|Sr. No.||Exam Details||Important Dates|
|1.||Starting Date of Assam Special TET Online Application||20th January 2021|
|2.||Last date of Online Application||30th January 2021|
|3.||Downloading the Admit Card||10th February 2021|
|4.||Assam Special TET Exam Date 2021||28th February 2021|
Assam Special TET Eligibility Criteria 2021
The foremost eligibility required by the applicants is that
- Candidate must be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of Assam.
- Candidates worked/working presently under SSA.
- Candidates who have the Unique ID that was issued to them from the districts
- Candidates having minimum qualification, both educational and academic as follows:
1. Age limit for Assam Special TET 2021
The applicant must not be less than 21 years of age at the time of appointment. The Government/Private Schools will apply the upper and lower age as per the Government rules/act prevailing at that time.
- Calculation of the age limit of the applicant will be done on the basis of the School Leaving Certificate /HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council.
Would be decided by the Assam Govt later
2. Educational Qualification for (Class 1 to 5) Lower Primary Level (Classes I to V)
- Senior Secondary (or it's equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). or
- Senior Secondary (or it's equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). or
- Senior Secondary (or it's equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education). or
- Graduation and two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). or
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) obtained from any recognized institution, provided the person if so appointed as the teacher will have to mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by NCTE within two years of such appointment as a primary teacher.
Note: Degrees obtained from off-campus and distance education institutions shall not be considered as valid. B.Ed. degree received from unrecognized institutions/universities or the off Campus Centers shall not be accepted.
Assam Special TET Application Form Process 2021
The online application process has begun and the candidate can apply with help of the direct link provided below. Also, carefully read how you can apply for the exam, we have provided the steps in the pointers mentioned below:
Direct link for Assam Special TET 2021 Online Application form- Apply Online Here
How to Apply Online for Assam Special TET 2021 Exam
- Apply Online via the link provided above or
- Register yourself online by visiting the official website https://ssa.assam.gov.in/
- Click on the Online application for Special TET and it will redirect you to another page.
- Click on Apply Online link
- Now, click on the "Register Yourself" link.
- Once registered, complete the application form by entering all the necessary details by logging-in through Unique ID and Password.
- Upload the documents (Passport size colored photograph, signature, professional qualification mark sheet and signature).
- The candidates would require to pay the application fee through online banking/credit card/debit card etc.
- After final submission, do take the printout of the application.
Assam Special TET Application Fees
Below-mentioned is the details of the fee for all the different categories, take a look:
|1||General Candidates||Rs 500/-|
|2||SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PwD Candidates||Rs 300/-|
Assam Special TET Exam Pattern 2021
Here are the complete details about the special TET exam pattern, languages, the time allotted and negative marking. All the candidates should have clarity of these things before appearing int the examination. So, read them carefully.
- Total 150 Multiple Choice Questions question of 1 mark each
- No negative marking
- The time duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes
- For visually Impaired candidates: Extra 20 minutes
- The medium of question paper: Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Bodo, English
- Options available for language-I: Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Bodo, Manipuri, Garo, Karbi, Nepali, Hmar.
|Sr.No.||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|2||Language I - Assamese/Bengali/Hindi/ Bodo/Manipuri/Garo/Nepali/Karbi/Hmar||30||30|
|3||Language II - English||30||30|
Assam Special TET Syllabus 2021
As mentioned in the official notification the syllabus will be some as the general Assam TET 2019, Check out the link for the detailed syllabus:
Assam Special TET Syllabus-Download Here
Assam Special TET Selection Process 2021
The selection process will include the written examination and the candidates who will secure the marks same or more then the predecided cut-off will be considered qualified.
- The written exam will be conducted and the total number of questions will be 150 of 150 marks.
- As this examination is qualifying in nature, the candidates will need to score minimum marks as per their categories.
Assam Special TET Cut Off
A candidate who wants to attain the Assam special TET certificate must qualify the below-mentioned minimum passing marks. However, there will be a relaxation of 5% for SC/ST?OBC/MOBC/PwD candidates. Thus, for these candidates qualifying score will be 55% (82 out of 150).
|Category||Passing percentage (%)||Minimum passing marks(out of 150)|
Prep Smart. Stay Safe. Go BYJU'S Exam Prep.
Commentswrite a comment