Army School Teacher Exam Important Points:
1. Army Teacher is an online exam (computer-based) and the total allotted time is 150 minutes to complete the test.
2. There will be a total of 5 sections in TGT, PGT and 4 sections in PRT.
3. One mark will be allocated for each correct answer.
4. There will be 1/4th negative marking for each wrong answer.
5. The medium of the question paper will be only English Language.
Section-wise Army School Teacher Exam Strategy:
1. General Awareness:
It is one of the easiest sections of the Army School teacher exam. All you need to cover Current affairs, Static G.K. History, Computer Geography & politics to score good marks in this section. Important topics from this section are given below for revision & practice.
- Input & Output Device of Computer
- MS Office
- Operating system & Memory
- Static GK
- Current Affairs
- Important Point of History & Geography
2. Mental Ability:
Mental Ability has always been the Moderate section in the Army School teacher exam. If your concepts of reasoning section are clear then you can score good marks in this section. Important topics from this section are given below for revision & practice.
- Arithmetic Number Series/Letter and Symbol Series.
- Figures/Verbal Classification.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Non-verbal series.
- Coding and Decoding etc.
- Logical Reasoning
3. English Comprehension:
English section is the Important section for the Army School exam but many students always face difficulty in attempting the English section. If you are weak or average in this section, then practice is the key and don't forget to cover the given topics below.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases, etc.
4. Education Concept & Methodology: It is one of the moderate sections of the Army teacher Exam. In this section, candidates should focus on Concepts, theories and practical questions to score good marks in this section. Important topics from this section are given below for revision & practice.
- Teacher education and critical pedagogy.
- Social-cultural Theory of language learning & Teaching.
- Classroom Management.
- Strategies-based instruction.
- Integrated language skills.
- Materials development and syllabus design.
5. Concerned Subjects: In this section, the question will be asked from the subject selected by the candidates. It is one of the easiest sections for the Army School Teacher exam because this section is being studied by everyone at the graduation level so, in this section, a candidate can reasonably score well as compared to other subjects.
Do’s and Don’ts During the Exam:
- Do not devote much time to a single question.
- Do not lose your hope and confidence level.
- Do not be in a hurry while attempting the question paper.
- Do not guess the answer as there is negative marking also.
- Do read all the questions properly and don't devote much time to a single question.
- Do relax and try to memorize formulas, concepts and mnemonics.
- Do attempt only those questions you are sure of and have a good command of them.
Last-Minute Tips for Army School Teacher Exam
For the students who are all set to take up the Army School Teacher (PRT/TGT/PGT) exam, here are a few things to follow.
- Do not study too much a day before: Take a break from your studies on the day before the exam to keep your mind relaxed. It is advisable don't touch any new topic just a day before the exam. Try to cover or revise only topics that you have prepared well.
- Revision: In the last few minutes before the exam candidates should check the short notes or handwritten notes prepared specifically for General Awareness, Mathematics formula, Reasoning Short tricks and revise it.
- Check APS admit card and other documents: Before leaving for the exam centre, check whether you have kept all the required documents. Make sure you have kept the APS admit card and a photo ID along with a passport size photograph. It is advisable to carry a mask, hand sanitiser and water in a transparent bottle. Do not forget to keep a blue or black ball-point pen.
- Time management: Candidates should start the exam with the subject they are most confident about. The simple solution is to solve easy questions first and then move on to the difficult ones. Do not spend too much time on questions you find tough.
- Speed and accuracy: Focus on the speed of solving the questions. If you are stuck on a question for more than a minute, leave it and move on. You can always come back to it later if time permits. If you are not confident of solving the question accurately, then skip it. Remember there is negative marking for wrong answers.
Accuracy & Time management is the key to success. All the Best!
More from us:
We are sharing admit card link for the candidates who still haven't downloaded it, can download it from the link given below and check out documents to be carried out at the examination centre. It is advisable to reach the examination centre prior 1 hour before the exam.
MORE FROM US:
" We wish all the eligible candidates Best of Luck for the exam."
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)