APS Interview Questions and Answers
Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) conducts Army Public School Recruitment. For all vacancies of 'Regular' appointments, the school conducts Combined Selection Board (CSB) interviews for PGTs, TGTs, and PRTs. The Local Selection Board (LSB) is used for shortlisting teachers for term contracts (terms of up to three academic sessions).
The APS Interview Questions will be based on the nature of the vacancies. So, candidates must prepare in such a way that they can cover all the aspects of the exam. Army Public School Interview Questions will also be related to personal information and teaching aptitude as well.
Important Questions for Army Teacher PGT TGT PRT Interview
Following are some of the important questions that candidates can look out for while preparing for the Army Public School Interview.
Question 1: Tell me something about yourself.
Answers: Give a small summary of your academic qualifications stating that you are now wanting to make use of your hard-gained knowledge and also mention work experience.
Question 2: Describe a difficult work situation and how you overcame it.
Answers: Do not try to make a story in which you emerged as the hero and rescued everyone. Instead, try to mention some incidents in which you along with your team were able to come out of some problem. And try to be positive.
Question 3: Explain the Main responsibilities of a school teacher.
Answers: The school teacher's responsibilities include many things. Some of them are as follows:
- Helping children to move from early phases of learning to become experts
- Conducting and grading tests
- Working with students both in groups and personally
- Tracking, monitoring, and Supervising the performance and progress of each student
- Regular meetings with parents to discuss student’s progress
Question 4: Explain what will be your approach when a lesson does not work well.
Answers: Try to analyze what problem was created and answer the APS interview question accordingly.
- Concentrate on the weakness of the lessons & Utilize useful resources
- Make the content easy and more comprehensive
- Take advice and guidance from other experienced teachers
Question 5: Mention what are the duties of school teachers.
Answers: School teacher duties includes many things such as
- Preparing material for seminars and presentations
- Enforcing disciplinary actions & conducting progress reports
- Assessment of student progress & Lecturing and discussing concepts
- Making administrative and budget decisions
Download: Army Public School Interview Questions
Army Public School Interview Questions
Candidates who are willing to crack the interview should be prepared with the best AWES Army Public School Interview Questions. Following are some of the questions that candidates should prepare well so that they can answer comfortably if any of these questions are asked in the APS Interview.
- How will you communicate with a student who only speaks in his or her native language?
- How will you handle arguing parents?
- Which are the topics to prepare for the Army Public School interview?
- Have you ever faced a difficult situation in your life or at work?
- What are the primary responsibilities or positive characteristics of a school teacher?
- How will you maintain discipline in your classroom if some of your students are mischievous?
- How will you make your lecture/teaching interesting?
- What are the responsibilities of school teachers?
- Why are you interested in this field?
- Tell us about your strong points and weak points.
Strategies to Crack the Army Public School Interview Questions
The strategies to crack the APS interview are mentioned to help the candidates clear the interview with ease.
- Be punctual and well-dressed: It is very important for any aspirant to be on time for the interview. It is better to be early than late. Also, dress properly in well-ironed formal and properly polished shoes.
- Be polite, confident, and grateful: Greet the panelists with a proper handshake and be extremely polite while conversing. Be confident while speaking and keep the conversation engaging.
- Never lie: The bio-data should only contain the truth. The panelists can easily identify the lies while conversing and that is really a bad impression.
- Stay updated: The panelists often ask about the new reforms and modifications to various banking and finance-related topics. Also knowing about various banks and other related issues, acts and terms is a must.
Tips to Prepare for APS Interview Questions
Candidates preparing for Army School Interview Questions can check these tips to take their preparation to a good level.
- The candidate must be fully aware of the content they have provided in their bio-data. It is very important as the APS interview panel asks questions from the candidate’s resume itself.
- Be prepared with your greatest strengths and weaknesses; your significant work experience and future plans.
- Rehearsal with mock interviews also read interview experiences.
- The candidate must have good communication skills which can be developed by reading newspapers and watching English news and documentaries.
- The candidate must have good intrapersonal skills.
Commentswrite a comment