The ACC (Army Cadet College) Exams are only for candidates who want to join the Indian Army as officers. Candidates from the Indian Navy & Air Force are also eligible to apply. When a candidate will join the Indian Army as an officer through the ACC entry.
The salary of an Army Cadet College will be the same as that of a Lieutenant in the Indian Army, & he will be entitled to all of the allowances that an army officer is entitled to. The ACC cadets will also receive money in the form of a stipend while undergoing training.
Army Cadet College Entry 2021 Salary:
- When they are chosen for the service. He will be in training for some time and will learn the duty routine and manner of the Indian Army, among other things. While undergoing training, cadets will be paid a stipend of approximately INR 21,000/- per month.
- The government or training organization will cover all of the cadets' expenses while they are in training. Here are some of the benefits that cadets receive while in training.
- Free foods
- Free clothing
- Free Transportation
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- Free Laundry etc.
- They will also provide all training equipment and clothing at no cost. This is just basic pay while cadets are training to become officers in the military. He will have a completely different pay scale & allowances.
- When a cadet is assigned to the Indian Army as an officer. He will be appointed as a Lieutenant in the Indian Army, with a monthly salary of around INR 74,000/- as well as some amazing benefits.
- This is only a salary; they also receive many other benefits for their service. The following are the allowances that officers receive in the Indian Army.
This table defines the pay band for Indian army officers
|Lieutenant||Level 10||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10 B||Rs. 6,13,00-1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||Rs. 6,94,00 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||Rs. 1,21,200 – 2,12400|
|Colonel||Level 13||Rs. 1,30,600-2, 15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13A||Rs. 1,39,600-2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||Rs. 1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||Rs. 1, 82, 200-2,24,100|
|HAG+Scale||Level 16||Rs. 2,05,400 – 2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17||Rs. 2,25,000/-(fixed)|
|COAS||Level 18||Rs. 2,50,000/-(fixed)|
Allowances for the ACC Cadets after they are appointed as officers:
Here are some incredible ACC entry cadet allowances & benefits that one receives while serving in the Indian Army:
- Lifelong Pension
- Transportation Allowances (TA)
- Dearness Allowances (DA)
- Housing Allowances (HA)
- Kit Maintenance Allowances (KMA)
- Field Area Allowances (FAA)
- Parachute Pay
- High Altitude Allowances (HAL)
- Special Forces
- Annual Leave of Two Months
- Casual Leave of Twenty Days
- En-cash of Leave up to 300 Days of Last Pay Drawn
- Death Cum Retirement Gratuity & Foreign Postings.
- Air or Rail Travel Concession
- Free Hospital Facilities
- Low-Interest Loans
- Canteen Facilities, Rations, etc.
These are some incredible advantages to serving in the military. Pay & allowances will be the same in the Indian army whether you join through the ACC or any another route. You will get the CDS Salary/Perks/Allowances 2021 grade in the Indian army. While undergoing training, cadets will be paid a stipend of approximately INR 21,000/- per month. After he will be appointed as a Lieutenant in the Indian Army, with a monthly salary of around INR 74,000/- depending upon his posting location, salary bonus and more. You can also check ACC Entry Exam Pattern 2021, Know latest ACC Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme Here!
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App