Every small detail matters for an aspiring candidate who wants to crack APSET. Details like which study material to refer to, what should be the strategy, syllabus, exam pattern, a little tips from specialists on the subjects can be deciding factors for one's performance in the exam. In this regard, we are providing the best way to plan your preparation strategy with bonus tips for APSET Exam.
You can find useful tips and tricks on How to prepare for APSET and ways to create a study plan in the article below.
How to create a solid Study plan for APSET?
Students can follow the given guidelines to create an effective study plan for the AP SET 2022 exam.
Know your strengths and weaknesses
Know your concentration level and exercise slowly and steadily. Know your weaknesses and work to fix them, understand your strengths so you can use them in your preparations.
Analysis of the Course
Take the time to understand the AP SET 2022 program. Understanding the topics to be covered in Article 1 will help you develop better test preparation strategies. Point out weak topics and topics you know and understand. You can easily prepare for the strong, so now you know what to spend more time and energy on.
Understanding the Exam Pattern
Just knowing the subject is not enough. Analyze the types of questions and the relative weights of topics in the UGC NET in previous years. This will give you a good idea of the topics that require the most attention.
Set Weekly and Monthly Goals
If you study hard every day and even then your study time is irregular, there is no need to panic. So stop panicking and start programming. Have a good study program. It should be appropriate, consistent, and include appropriate rest periods to increase your productivity. Sit down and think about what you need to prepare for the APSET exam and plan accordingly. When it comes to APSET, you need a very structured scheme.
Divide the whole into two parts. For paper 1 and paper 2, divide the entire program into small parts. Set weekly and monthly goals. Try to persevere.
Evaluation is a must
If you have a daily plan now, the next step is to stick to it. Try to stick to your schedule as much as possible. Now you have to judge yourself after completing each small task. View weekly goals and review progress. If you can't reach your goal, don't worry, you'll be fine. You can do it next week. Just remember what's wrong, why you can't reach your goals. Find out what that particular point is and then deal with it. You will soon be back to normal. So pay close attention to your performance. Go step by step, don't worry or you won't get anything.
Relax your mind
Don't take the extra pressure. It will only reduce your productivity. Try to relax your mind. Avoid using social media platforms at this time as they will only add stress by showing you irrelevant news and spreading negative information.
Spend an hour, do whatever you want, put on some music, see inspiring or relaxing things, sit with your family, chat with your friends and do whatever makes you feel relaxed and relaxed. It can help you get off the edge. Another important thing for your concentration is a good night's sleep. Make sure you have an appropriate sleep schedule as it can help your brain function properly.
Last-Minute Bonus Tips:
1. Dedicate time for important topics
- This is the time where you dedicate specific time for topics that are important but you have not prepared.
2. Get acquainted with the types of questions
- In order to get acquainted with the type of question, you should attempt the previous year's papers of the UGC NET exam.
- Observing the pattern of the question will help you understand what is actually demanded by the exam.
- So practice a good number of questions of different patterns. Mock tests are the way to excel in this.
3. Solve and analyze mock tests
- Practice tests are the best way to pass the exam.
- By taking mock tests, you learn many things, such as new concepts, time management, and exam pressure management.
- So make sure you practice enough mock tests before you start the real exam.
4. Review Topics Properly
- A few days before exam day, review topics should be your first priority. Don't take any new chapters these last days.
- You have already studied everything that you could very well revise these studied materials. Concentrate more on discussing topics in which you feel comfortable.
- Likewise, if you are used to taking notes on important points, read them carefully. Since there are very few days left for the exam, you should try to revise one subject per day.
6. Be Careful When Choosing
- Questions The questions you choose in the actual exam can make or break your chances of passing. Choose questions to try wisely and intelligently.
- Identify your strengths in sections and use them wisely. Also, identify your weaknesses and thus avoid mistakes during the exam.
- Don't get hung up on questions during the exam. If you can't solve some questions in a certain amount of time, leave them alone and move on to other questions.
7. Be prepared for surprises and don't panic
- The level of the questions may vary and some of the questions asked may not be answered by you.
- Don't be fooled if you see questions like this on the exam. Sometimes you just need to use your deduction techniques to answer questions based on statements about a particular topic.
- But if you can't solve it, don't take it as a challenge and move on to the next question. Never lose your cool and panic.
Good luck with your preparations!
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.