The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) is an esteemed university situated and headquartered in the state of Maharashtra. It is deemed to be a university and is recognized by UGC and accredited ‘A grade’ by NAAC. It is a university-level examination conducted for various courses offered at the university. For NMIMS BBA the locations which will be available for the candidates are Mumbai, Bengaluru, Navi Mumbai, Indore, Hyderabad, Dhule, Chandigarh.
NPAT BBA 2022 Important dates
NPAT 2022 Application starts from
December 23, 2022
NPAT 2022 Last date to submit applications
June 05, 2022
NPAT Exam Availability of admit card
to be notified
NPAT 2022 exam dates scheduling window
February 11, to June 05, 2022
NPAT Declaration of result
To be notified
NPAT Starting of counseling
To be notified
The conducting body of the exam is the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. The exam is a national-based level exam conducted for the undergraduate degree program with the frequency of the exam being that it is conducted and held once a year. The exam provides 1hr 40min (100 minutes) to complete the paper. The mode of conduct of the exam is online and the type of question paper is multiple choice type questions.
There are three sections in the question paper which are:
- Quantitative and Numerical ability
- Reasoning and General Intelligence and
- Proficiency in the English Language.
NMIMS NPAT Overview
Mode of the NPAT 2021 Exam
Online proctored test mode.
Number of Sections
Number of Questions
No Negative Marking
Number of Choices
Duration of the exam
NPAT BBA Age Limit
Eligibility criteria is a condition that helps the student to understand whether they are eligible to write the exam and this criterion is based on various factors being the age of the candidate and more. The maximum age limit for NPAT Exam is 25 years, as per the eligibility details.
NPAT BBA Educational Qualification
- The candidate must be at least a 12th pass (any stream) from a recognized board.
- Open or distance learning is also included in it if it is recognized by the National Institute of open schooling (NIOS).
- Candidates who possess an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma are also eligible.
- Both 10+2 or IB diplomas should be passed in the first attempt only.
- The candidates must have had statistics in mathematics as subjects in 10 + 2 regardless of the stream and must have cleared both the subjects.
Candidates must make sure that only their aggregate marks will be taken into consideration and they should have qualified in all subjects. If an exam conducting board has provided the marks in percentile then the aggregate score of the candidates will be taken into consideration.
- For Class 12: 50% marks for the general category in class 12th and 45% in the case of SC/ST/OBC.
- Open or distance learning: The minimum marks in 12th should be 60% aggregate.
NPAT Exam Pattern
Number of questions
Time allotted to each section
GK and Reasoning
Note- For every correct answer +1 will be granted and there are no negative marks for the wrong answers.
NPAT Important Topics
A brief knowledge of the Important topics for NPAT BBA is necessary as there it will include the topics from which the questions will be asked. It is better to know the syllabus beforehand as the candidates who get the details of the NPAT BBA syllabus prior are more focused, resulting in better preparation. Following are the important topics of NPAT BBA.
Proﬁciency in the English Language- The total time allotted for this section would be 25 minutes and the total no. of Questions is 40. Some important topics from this section include:
- Error recognition
- Sequencing of Jumbled sentences and words in a logical order
- Reading comprehension
- Contextual usage of words
- Interpreting ideas and mood of the passage
Quantitative and Numerical ability- This section also consists of 40 Questions and the total allotted time is 40 minutes. The section includes a vast variety of questions, such as:
- Profit & Loss
- Time, work, and interest
- Venn Diagram
- Height & Distance
- Numerical Series
- Ratio and Proportions
- 2D and 3D figures
Reasoning and General intelligence- This section also has 40 Questions and the allotted time is lowest at a mere 35 minutes. Important topics in it are:
- Critical thinking
- Figure Analogy
- Data Interpretation
- Venn Diagram
- Derivation of conclusion from the premise
- An argument based on critical reasoning
- Facts, inference, and Judgment.
It is always better to solve sample papers in order to get an actual yet brief idea about the exam pattern and the structuring of the paper. Candidates can also get an idea about time management which is a must point for any entrance examination. Apart from solving sample papers, solving mock tests also helps for better preparation. Solving two to three sample papers on a daily basis will give the boost required to crack the paper.
NPAT BBA Selection Procedure 2022
After the declaration of the result, candidates had participated in the selection procedure of NPAT BBA 2022. The NPAT BBA 2022 Selection Procedure was as follows:
- The first merit list was prepared according to the marks scored by the candidate and the choice filling done by them.
- Those candidates who cleared for the counseling process after the announcement of the first merit list were required to pay the fees to confirm their admission.
- Candidates on the waiting list should check their status regularly. The selected aspirants need to submit the requisite admission fee within the given timeline. Their admission will be liable to be canceled If they fail to do so within the required time.
- According to the NPAT BBA selection procedure, candidates will be offered admission into only one college at a time.
If the aspirant is selected in more than one college and has confirmed admission in one college but further wishes to get admission in another college, in this case, he has to first cancel his admission in the first college and then proceed for admission to another college of his preference.
Colleges Accepting NPAT Scores
The NPAT Scores are accepted in some of the colleges apart from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. Check the below list to know the colleges accepting NPAT Marks.
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce (ASMSOC) / School of Commerce (SOC)
- School of Branding & Advertising, Mumbai Campus (BBA in Branding and Advertising )
- NMIMS School of Design, Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Indore
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore
A student can pursue BBA from NMIMS University from either of the following campuses:
ANNUAL FEE STRUCTURE
Join BBA & IPM and HM online coaching classes at BYJU'S Exam Prep to reach your dream college with a day-wise study plan. Enroll for the #1 BBA & IPM and HM online course & video lectures here!
Enroll Now: BBA Foundation 2022: A Course For IPMAT, DU JAT, SET B, NPAT Exams (Batch 3)