The National Law University, Delhi has released the AILET exam day guidelines which are divided into two parts. One of them will be similar to any other law entrance exam that will be General Instructions for candidates while the other one will be COVID specific guidelines issued for the safety of the candidates amid the Covid-19 Pandemic. In this article, candidates will get to know AILET 2021 exam day guidelines concluding the safety guidelines.
Download AILET Admit Card 2021
AILET Exam Date 2021
Candidates must read through all the exam day guidelines. The AILET 2021 is scheduled for July 30, 2021, from 02:00 PM to 03.30 PM.
AILET is a pen-paper based test, which comprises 150 objective type questions from various sections like English, General Knowledge, Reasoning, Legal Aptitude, and Elementary Mathematics or Numerical Ability. NLU Delhi has Released the admit card/hall ticket of All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2021 at the official site.
After the AILET 2021 exam, BYJU'S Exam Prep experts will release a detailed AILET 2021 exam analysis which will include all the details about the level of the exam, difficulty level, good attempt and expected AILET cutoff. You can also download AILET question paper 2021 along with the unofficial answer key.
AILET 2021 Exam Instruction
Some of the general instructions for the candidates to be followed on the examination day-
Candidates are required to report to the Exam Centre at least one hour before the commencement of the examination.
No candidate shall be permitted to enter the Examination Hall/ Room 15 minutes after the commencement of the Examination, i.e., at 2:15 pm.
Candidates must carry the photocopy of the downloaded admit card along with ID proof such as Aadhar card, Pan card, Driving license, Voter ID etc.
Candidates must not carry any objectionable material such as electronic devices, calculators, paper etc. Disciplinary action could be taken on such possession at the exam centre. Analogue watches may be allowed.
List of items to be carried to the AILET Exam Centre
- One hard copy of the admit card.
- A valid ID card proof (Such as Voter ID, Pan Card, Aadhar Card) and photographs.
- A black/ blue ballpoint pen.
- Transparent water bottle.
- Face Masks and Sanitizers.
Instructions regarding the AILET OMR Response Sheet
- Use black/ blue ballpoint pen for filling the details on the sheet and for shading the circles.
- Candidates are required to shade the circles completely without leaving any space. Incomplete circles will not be evaluated.
- The candidates are suggested to handle the OMR sheet very carefully and must not fold, tear or staple it.
- A second OMR Response sheet will not be given.
- No candidate shall leave the examination hall till the invigilator collects the OMR Response Sheet.
- Unmarked questions will not be evaluated.
- All disputes related to the AILET 2021 shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of Delhi High Courts only.
AILET 2021: Safety Protocols for COVID- 19
- Candidates are required to avoid crowding at the examination centres. Therefore, candidates shall reach the examination centre one hour before the commencement of the exam to identify the seating plan.
- The staff will check the temperature of each candidate with thermal guns. If the temperature exceeds 99.14 F, such a candidate shall be directed to be seated in a different Examination Hall.
- Candidates are instructed to follow social distancing norms and must wear masks and carry their own pen and sanitisers as sharing will not be permitted.
- Any candidate who has been tested positive recently will not be permitted to take the Examination scheduled on July 30, 2021.
- Each candidate will have to produce a Self-Declaration form stating that they do not have any COVID symptoms.
To help you out in your exam preparation, we suggest you take a free trial of CLAT 2022: A Comprehensive Preparation Course. Crack CLAT 2022 & Reach Your Dream NLU! So, why wait?
CLAT 2022: A Comprehensive Preparation Course
Sahi Prep Hai To Life Set Hai