Agneepath Salary 2022
Agneepath salary 2022 includes monthly in-hand pay, allowances, and other added benefits for selected candidates. Here are some things to know about the Agneepath scheme salary:
- The Agneepath salary per month for Agniveers will consist of base pay plus added emoluments.
- The salary will increase per year for Agniveers.
- The total service pay for Agniveers will include compensation through the Agniveer Package, which is a monthly salary package, and the Seva Nidhi package.
- Under the Seva Nidhi Package, a part of the Agniveer Salary will go into a corpus fund, with an equal contribution by the GOI (Government of India) for the same.
- The Agniveers will be given an amount of INR 10.04 lakhs plus accrued interest. This amount will be given to them upon discharge from service after a period of 4 years.
Agneepath Salary Per Month
The Agniveer salary per month is fixed at INR 30,000/- with some deductions and increments over the years. The in-hand salary would be Rs. 21000 in the first year which is 70% of the customized monthly package. The remaining 30% of the Agniveer monthly salary will be added to the Corpus Fund which will be released after 4 years of service. In the fourth year, the monthly salary of Agniveers would be increased to ₹40,000/- out of which ₹28,000/- will be the in-hand salary.
Agneepath Salary Chart
According to the Agneepath salary structure, in addition to the monthly pay, the Agniveers will get a corpus fund amount upon their discharge from the service. To help you understand the salary structure better, we have created a Agneepath salary chart below:
Agneepath Salary Chart
Customized Monthly Package
In-Hand Monthly Salary (70%)
Personnel’s Contribution to Corpus Fund (30%)
GOI’s Contribution to Corpus Fund
The total corpus amount collected after a period of 4 years of service would be 10.04 lakhs, which would be handed over to the Agniveers along with accrued interest.
Agneepath Salary Scheme 2022
The Agniveers will receive their monthly remuneration under the ‘Agniveer Salary Package’. Besides their monthly pay, they will also receive a corpus amount under the Seva Nidhi Package after their discharge from the service. For detailed information about the Agneepath salary package details, refer to the information given below.
Agniveer Salary Scheme
As demonstrated in the table above, the Agniveer salary scheme compensates the Agniveers with a monthly salary, 70% of which they receive in hand. The other 30% goes into the Seva Nidhi Package. The monthly in-hand salary increases year after year for Agniveers. Here is the breakdown of the yearly increment in Agniveer salary:
- 1st Year – ₹30,000/-
- 2nd Year – ₹33,000/-
- 3rd Year – ₹36,500/-
- 4th Year – ₹40,000/-
Agniveer Salary Seva Nidhi Package
Under the Seva Nidhi Package, a corpus amount will be transferred to the Agniveer at the end of their service period. After four years of service, the accumulated corpus fund would be 10.04 lakhs. This amount will be accumulated after an equal contribution of the employee and the government. The total amount to be transferred will also include an accrued interest over the corpus fund. Here are some more things you should know about the Agniveer Seva Nidhi Package -
- If the Agniveers exit the service before their 4-year period, the accumulated corpus amount will be duly paid with interest. However, the government’s contribution to the package will not be considered in such a case.
- The amount received as “Seva Nidhi” will be exempted from Income Tax.
Agneepath Salary 2022 - Allowances, Perks, Allied Benefits
In the Agneepath Scheme 2022, there are only limited provisions to be provided to the Agniveers as additional allowances. However, there are many perks and allied benefits that they will receive upon joining the service along with their monthly Agneepath salary. Find more details about the same below:
Agneepath Salary 2022 - Additional Allowances & Benefits
Life Insurance Cover
A non-contributory insurance cover of ₹48 lakhs will be provided to the Agniveers.
Agniveers will be provided with Ration Allowance, as and when required.
Agniveers will be provided with Travel Allowance, as and when required.
Agniveers will be provided with Dress Allowance, as and when required.
Risk & Hardship Allowance
Agniveers will be provided with Risk & Hardship Allowance, as and when required.
Military Service Pay
Agneepath Salary After 4 Years
Agniveers will receive certain benefits after retirement from their 4-year service. Check out the list of these benefits below as a part of the Agneepath salary scheme:
- They will receive a corpus amount of ₹10.04 lakhs under the Seva Nidhi Scheme.
- They will be awarded an Agniveer Skill Certificate, highlighting their competency and acquired skills.
- The Union Ministry of Education will be introducing a three-year technical course for Agniveers.
- 10% of service in the Indian Coast Guard and Ministry of Defence will be reserved for Agniveers.
- Agniveers will get priority in State Police recruitment.
Commentswrite a comment