AFCAT (2) Exam Analysis 2020 03 October (Shift 2): The second shift of AFCAT II 2020 was conducted between 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM today and is now finished. AFCAT 2 2020 exam was held on 03rd October 2020 (2nd shift) for recruitment of Grade-A officers from different branches of Indian Air Force - Flying, Ground Duty (Non-Technical), Ground Duty (Technical).
Here is the detailed section-wise analysis, expected cut off, good attempts and level of the AFCAT 2 exam.
AFCAT 2 2020 exam was delayed because of Lockdown in the country. Earlier AFCAT 2 2020 was scheduled to be conducted on 19th and 20th September, postponed to 3rd, 4th and 05th October.
Here are the Highlights of AFCAT 2 2020 Shift 2 Exam
- AFCAT 2 2020 exam was conducted more than 90 exam centres across the country.
- COVID related guidelines were issued by Indian Air Force in Admit Card. COVID related measures were taken for the AFCAT exam.
- AFCAT 2 2020 Admit card, original document proof and Arogya Setu app was compulsory.
- So those candidates who have the exam on 04th and 05th Oct must keep these instructions in mind.
In this article, we will discuss all questions asked in Various Sections - Reasoning, English, GK and Quantitative Aptitude.
AFCAT (2) 2020 Exam Analysis: 03, 04 and 05 October 2020
|03 October||First Shift||Click Here|
|04 October||First Shift||Click Here- To be updated soon|
|04 October||Second Shift||Click Here- To be updated soon|
|05 October||First Shift||Click Here- To be updated soon|
|05 October||Second Shift||Click Here- To be updated soon|
Here is the section-wise AFCAT 2 exam analysis 2020 with a detailed review. The AFCAT II Exam Review 2020 consists of many questions asked along with the level of questions that are asked in the examination.
Also, Applicable to other Defence Exams
AFCAT (2) 2020 Exam Analysis 2020 (Shift 2)
AFCAT Exam Pattern 2020
There are a total of 100 Questions which are asked in AFCAT examination, need to be answered in 120 minutes. Each question is of 3 marks for the correct response and 1 mark would be deducted for every wrong response.
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|No. of Questions||100|
Below is the section-wise division and difficulty level of the AFCAT 2 2020:
Name of the Sub-Section
No. of Questions asked
Reasoning & Military Aptitude
Here are some important questions that were asked in the AFACT 2 exam:
Memory Based AFCAT 2 General Studies Questions
- Leander Paes is associated with which sports? --- Tennis
- What was the source of income in the Mauryan Period? - Options are not available. Answer could be - Agriculture
- International Date Line -
- established in 1884, passes through the mid-Pacific Ocean and roughly follows a 180 degrees longitude north-south line on the Earth. It is located halfway round the world from the prime meridian
- Lord Mountbatten governor kb bane - Feb. 1947
- Hockey ka jadugar- Major Dhyan Chand
- NAGA ATGM is 3rd Generation Anti Tank by DRDO
- Double fault associated with which game?- Tennis
- First commonwealth game occurred where? - 1930 in Hamilton, Canada
- Chandigarh City Formed by - planned by the famous French architect Le Corbusier.
- Who passed the Indian Independence Act - British Parliament on 5 July 1947.
- Name the Slave dynasty Ruler - Qutubuddin Aybak
- Almaty Capital of which country - Kazakhstan (Almaty to Nur Sultan)
- North Flowing river -Narmada
AFCAT 2 2020 Exam Analysis Shift 2: FAQs
Q. What was the mode of examination?
Ans. AFCAT exam was conducted in online mode
Q. What was the difficulty level of AFCAT 2 2020 exam?
Ans. The level of the AFCAT exam was moderate.
Q. What was the total number of questions asked in the AFCAT 2 2020 exam?
Ans. The exam consists of a total of 100 objective type questions.
Q. What are the good attempts to clear the cut off of AFCAT 2 2020 exam?
Ans. If you have attempted 60-65 questions then you have a very good chance to clear the AFCAT cut off.
Q. What are the total marks of the exam?
Ans. The total marks of the AFCAT exam are 300.
Please do share any questions you remember!
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App!