AFCAT 2 2020 Exam Analysis 05 October (Shift 2): The last and second shift of AFCAT II 2020 was conducted between 02:50 PM to 04:50 PM today and is finished now. Many students are looking for the section-wise analysis and difficulty level of the AFCAT 2 exam. Thus we are here with the detailed AFCAT 2 2020 exam analysis of 2nd shift along with the expected cut off, good attempts, difficulty level, and pattern of the AFCAT 2 exam.
AFCAT 2 2020 Exam Analysis 5th October: Key Highlights
- AFCAT 2 2020 exam was conducted more than 90 exam centres across the country.
- COVID 19 guidelines of AFCAT Admit Card was issued by cdac. COVID related measures were taken for the AFCAT exam centres.
- Candidates need to get AFCAT 2 2020 Admit card, Proof of ID and must have installed Arogya Setu app.
- These instructions are very important for candidates who will be appearing for AFCAT 2020 exam.
In this article, we will discuss all questions asked in Various Sections - Reasoning, English, GK, and Quantitative Aptitude.
AFCAT 2 Exam Analysis 2020: Exam Dates & Shifts
|03 October||First Shift||Click Here|
|03 October||Second Shift||Click Here|
|04 October||First Shift||Click Here|
|04 October||Second Shift||Click Here|
|05 October||First Shift||Click Here|
Here is the section-wise AFCAT 2 exam analysis 2020 with a detailed review. Here we will be covering AFCAT II 2020 exam analysis for 5th October Shift 2 which was conducted at 2:50 - 04:50 PM at various centres across India.
Also, Applicable to other Defence Exams
AFCAT 2 2020 Exam Analysis (Shift 2): 5th October 2020
AFCAT Exam Pattern 2020
There are a total of 100 Questions which are asked in the AFCAT examination, need to be answered in 120 minutes. For the correct response, candidates will get 3 marks and 1 mark would be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|No. of Questions||100|
AFCAT 2 2020 Exam Questions: 5th October 2020
Name of the Sub-Section
No. of Questions asked
Reasoning & Military Aptitude
Important Questions Asked in AFCAT 2 2020 Exam 5th October (Shift 2)
- Who is the First Lokpal of India - Retired Supreme Court judge Pinaki Chandra Ghose
Choose the east-flowing river - KrishnaOptions - Narmada, Tapi, Luni, Krishna
- What is the time period of south-west monsoon? - June - September
- First commonwealth games held in which year and which country? - 1930 in Hamilton, Canada
- Abul Fazal was the one of Gem in whose ruler court - Akbar
- Which among the following is the Weightlifting Related cup- Burdwan Trophy
- Which is India's first indigenously developed missile - Prithvi - I in February 1988
- Diamond mine in INDIA- Majhgawan mine, near the town of Panna, Madhya Pradesh
- Olympic Museum situated in which city? - Lausanne, Switzerland
- Deuce is related to which game - Tennis
- Capital of Tunisia- TUNIS
- First lok sabha speaker- Ganesh Vasudev Mavalankar
- Who is called Sher E Punjab- Maharaja Ranjit Singh
- first African American to win Nobel prize-Ralph Bunche(1950 peace)/Or first black African-Albert John Luthul 1960 peace
- When was Aryabhatta Launched- 19 April 1975
- Elephanta caves?- in 7th century -They are on Elephanta Island, or Gharapuri (literally "the city of caves"), in Mumbai Harbour, Maharashtra rashtrakutas
Please do share any questions you remember!
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App!