AFCAT 1 Answer Key 26 February 2023
We have discussed the questions asked in AFCAT 1 answer key 2023 exam on 26 February 2023. You are advised to check all the AFCAT 1 2023 26 February memory based questions along with their answer key by clicking on the direct link provided below in this article.
AFCAT 1 Exam Overview 2023
Indian Airforce conducted AFCAT Exam on 24, 25, and 26 February 2023. Below is the overview of the AFCAT 1 2023 Exam as conducting authority, mode of exam, exam pattern etc.
Air Force Common Admission Test
Indian Air Force (IAF)
|Date of Exam||24-26 February 2023|
|Number of Questions||100 Questions|
|Maximum Marks||300 Marks|
AFCAT 1 Answer Key Shift 1, 26 February 2023
Here you can check AFCAT 1 2023 answer Key 26 February for Shift 1. It was curated on the basis of memory-based questions asked in the exam. Check the subject-wise answer key of questions asked in English, Numerical Ability, General Knowledge, Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test based on the AFCAT 1 answer key 26 February 2023 Shift 1.
AFCAT English Answer Key (26 February 2023 Shift 1)
Candidates can consult the AFCAT Shift 1 answer key for English, which was conducted on 26 February 2023.
- SAGACIOUS- Foolish, Stupid
- Gentle- Unkind, Brutal
Rapacious- Greedy, Materialistic.
- Flippant - Superficial, Carefree.
- Immure- Enclose, Confine
- Fall like a stone - To Fall or collapse very quickly.
- Laugh in one’s sleeves - To be happy about something secretly.
Fill in the blanks:
- The judge directed to police......... look up / look over..... the case. Answer- Look Up (search for and find a piece of information.)
- In morning I go.....through/at/by/of...the headlines of newspaper. Answer- Through (To go through- search through or examine something, especially methodically.)
AFCAT GK Answer Key 26 February Shift 1
As the exam has been completed, you can find the AFCAT 1 2023 answer key for General Knowledge shift 1 here.
- Magna Carta of Education : Wood’s Dispatch (1854)
- Davis Cup 2022 Winner? Canada won the title, defeating Australia in the final.
- Capital city of Kazakhstan: Nur Sultan (earlier Astana)
- Study of Treatment of older person - Geriatrics
- Where is the Losoong Festival celebrated?: Sikkim (Sikkimese New Year, of the Bhutia tribe)
- Who led the revolt of 1857 from Awadh? Begum Hazrat Mahal
- RBI approved which bank approved to open a special vostro account with Russian Bank? UCO Bank
- Who is the author of the book ‘our trees grow in dehra’? Ruskin Bond
- Which missile was recently test fired in Pokhran? Pinaka Mk-i Missile (in Aug 2022)
- Does the constitution mention that every state needs to have a High Court? There shall be a High Court for each State (Article 214)
- Moon of Neptune? Triton
- ‘Eye in the Sky’ is related to which of the following? IAF’s state-of-the-art airborne warning and control aircraft
- Match the Following: Sport and Associated Trophy : Beighton Cup: Hockey
- Who became the first Asian country to join NATO Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence? South Korea
- Match the following: Palk Strait - India Sri Lanka, Formosa Strait - Taiwan and China, Sunda Strait - Java and Sumatra
- ICAR - National Research Centre for Integrated Pest Management located at? New Delhi
- Which of the following is a Russian surface-to-air missile system? Pechora Missile
- Match the Operations:
- Operation DeviShakti : To rescue from AFghanistan (2021)
- Operation Sard Hawa: Border Security Force (BSF) organises the
- Operation "Garam Hawa" in summer season and
- Operation "Sard Hawa" during the winter season.
Reasoning & Military Aptitude Answer Key of AFCAT 1 2023 (26 February Shift 1)
The Reasoning & Military Aptitude shift 1 AFCAT 1 2023 answer key 26 February can be found here as the exam has been finished.
- Odd one out from the following : Blue bird, Bare foot, Bristled and Book worm Ans: Bare Foot
- Venn diagram for the following Daughter, Brother, Males
- Lucknow Chennai Mumbai Kolkata odd one out Lucknow(All other are metro cities and located on Ocean bank)
AFCAT Maths Answer Key 2023 (26 February Shift 1)
As the exam is over, you can find the AFCAT 1 2023 answer key 26 February for Maths shift 1 here.
- What is the angle between 3:40 ? Ans. 130 degree
- What is the probability of neither getting an ace nor a red card from a deck of 52 cards?
- A can do a work in 20 days, B can do in 15 days, A and B do it in 6 days after B leaves, C came and join A, then they finish the work in 4 days, how many days will C take alone to do the work. Ans: 40 days
- The sum of four numbers is 64. If you add 3 to the first number, 3 is subtracted from the second number, the third is multiplied by 3 and the fourth is divided by 3, then all the result are equal. What is the difference between the largest and the smallest of the original numbers? Ans. 32
- We have square with area 1849. We double the length and subtract 23 from the breadth. Then find the ratio of new length and breadth. Ans. 43/10
- The speed of a boat downstream is 12 km/h and the speed of the boat upstream is 6 km/h . Find the speed fo the stream?
- Average salary of p and q is 3000, q and r is 3250, r and p is 4200. Than what will be salary of P. Ans. 3950
- If the length of rectangle is 60cm and breadth is 40cm and a man want to go through the diagonal of that rectangle with the speed of 3km/h then find the time taken ? Ans. 6/5 sec
- What is compund interest 17500 for 6 mnths at 8% compunded quarterly Ans. 2912
- There are two trains of same length, first train cross a car in 7 sec and second train cross it in 8 second, then how much time train 1 takes to cross 2? Ans: 112 sec
- A number of friends decided to go on a picnic and planned to spend Rs. 96 on eatables. Four of them, however, did not turn up. As a consequence, the remaining ones had to contribute Rs. 4 each extra. The number of those who were ready for the picnic Ans. 12
AFCAT 1 2023 Answer Key 26 February Shift 2
Here you can check AFCAT 1 2023 answer key Shift 2 for the paper conducted on 26 February 2023. This was formed on the basis of memory-based questions asked in the exam. Here you can check the subject-wise questions asked in English, Numerical Ability, General Knowledge, Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test based on the AFCAT 1 2023 answer key 26 February Shift 2.
English Answer Key of AFCAT 1 Exam 2023 (26 February Shift 2)
You may obtain the AFCAT 1 2023 answer key 26 February for English Shift 2 here as the exam has been completed.
- Profane - Irreligious, Ungodly.
- Sequel- Follow-up, Continuation.
- To show a clean pair of heels- To run away quickly
- He is the most tallest student in his class. Answer- Remove ‘Most’. Correct sentence- He is the tallest student in his class.
GK Answer Key of AFCAT 1 Exam 2023 (26 February Shift 2)
As the examination is over, you can find the AFCAT 1 2023 answer key 26 February for GK Shift 2 here.
- Green Mufler associated with which? Reducing Noise Pollution
- Match the Following Apache - USA; Heron - Israel
- In which of the following states in India established the country’s first carbon dioxide measurement exchange tower?- Uttarakhand
- Which of the Following is a Surface to Air Missile? Short Range Surface to Air - Trishul Medium Range Surface to Air - Akash
Long Range Surface to Air - Barak 8 (from Israel)
- Who is the current Nepal’s President? Bidhya Devi Bhandari
- Which stadium based on famous cricketer
- Which state hosted the National Games 2022? Gujarat
- SPYDER Missile System- The SPYDER is an Israeli short and medium range mobile air defence system developed by Rafael Advanced Defense Systems with assistance from Israel Aerospace Industries
- Which of the following is water soluble vitamin? Vitamin B & C
- Which aircraft is used by Sarang Team? Ans: Sarang is the helicopter air display team of the Indian Air Force that flies four modified HAL Dhruv helicopters, also known as Advanced Light Helicopter (ALH). The team was formed in October 2003 and their first performance was at the Asian Aerospace show, Singapore, in 2004.
- Who was the viceroy of India during Quit India Movement? Lord Linlithgow
- Which of the following chemicals cause food ripening ? - Calcium Carbide
- Which is the longest mountain range? Andes
- Who is the author of the book ‘An idealistic view of Life’? S. Radhakrishnan
- Which IIT have developed the artificial heart for acute cardiac problems? IIT Kanpur (in Dec 2022)
- What is puneet sagar abhiyan? Ans: The NCC had, on December 01, 2021, launched 'Puneet Sagar Abhiyan', a nationwide flagship campaign, initially for one month, to clean sea shores of plastic & other waste material, while raising awareness about the importance of cleanliness.
- ‘Singhi Cham’ festival is associated with which of the following states? Sikkim
- With which country India signed an agreement on 'Roadmap on Blue Economy and Ocean Governance'? France (in Feb 2022)
- Khel Nursery Scheme:
Haryana launched ‘Khel Nursery scheme 2022-23’ to promote sports.
- Which force became the first Police force to induct women-armed police battalion? CRPF
- Which is correct ? a.golf-mallet b.swimming-crawl c.chess-trump d.badminton-strike?
Mallet is associated with Polo.
Crawl is associated with Swimming.
Trump is associated with Bridge.
Strike is related to Baseball.
- Match the Following:
Schemes and Ministry
KUSUM - Ministry of New & Renewable Energy
UDAY - Ministry of Power
SVAMITVA - Ministry of Panchayati Raj
Reasoning & Military Aptitude Answer Key of AFCAT 1 Exam 2023 (26 February Shift 2)
As the examination is over, you can access the Reasoning & Military Aptitude Shift 2 AFCAT 1 2023 answer key 26 February below.
- Odd one out from the following
Triangle, circle , quadrilateral, cuboid
Ans: Cuboid(All other are 2D figures , Cuboid is 3d Figure)
- Which one is the suitable venn diagram for the following? Cricketer, SInger, Male
- Anatomy: zoology :: Horticulture: ? Ans: Botany
- Odd one out from the following
Aluminum, Steel, Bronze, Magnalium
Ans: Aluminum is metal (All other are alloy )
- Pointing towards a man in the photograph, a man said, "He is the son of the only son of my grandmother". How is the man related to picture? Ans. Brother
Numerical Ability Answer Key of AFCAT 1 Exam 2023 (26 February Shift 2)
You can get the Numerical Ability Shift 2 AFCAT 1 2023 answer key 26 February below as the examination has been completed.
- A sum of Rs. 2500 becomes Rs. 8100 in 2 years at a certain rate of compound interest. What will be the sum (in Rs.) after 4 years?
- If the length of a rectangle is increased by 40% and the breadth is decreased by 50%, and this process is repeated, then what will be the % change in the area?
- A sum of Rs. 1300 is divided between A, B and C and D such that ( A's share / B's share ) = ( B's share / C's share ) = ( C's share / D's share ) = 2 / 3, Then A's share is ?
AFCAT 1 Memory Based Question Paper 2023 PDF
Here we have provided you with AFCAT 1 Memory Based Question Paper 2023 PDF for Shift 1 & Shift 2, which was conducted on 26 February 2023. You can check the AFCAT Memory-Based Question Paper PDF of 26 February from the links below.
AFCAT 1 Memory Based Question Paper 2023 PDF
AFCAT 1 Answer Key 2023 PDF Shift 1 & Shift 2 26 February
Check the detailed representation of the AFCAT 1 answer key 2023 for Shift 1 & Shift 2 26 February here.
AFCAT 1 2023 Answer Key PDF
AFCAT Answer Key 26 February 2023: YouTube Session
Watch the Live AFCAT 1 exam analysis 2023 26 February on our YouTube Channel at 12:00 PM on 26 February 2023. Check AFCAT 1 2023 answer Key on YouTube by clicking on the link below.
Importance of AFCAT 1 Answer Key 26 February 2023
Kindly go through the following benefits of solving questions asked in AFCAT 1 2023 on 26 February in Shift 1 & Shift 2. You can read the importance of solving the AFCAT 1 2023 answer key and Memory Based Questions below.
- After solving AFCAT 1 2023 answer key and Memory-based Question Paper, you will gain confidence in your preparation.
- Questions Asked in the exam on 26 February 2023 might help you manage your time better in the exam room.
- You can create the best study plan for yourself after conducting a self-analysis.
- You will be able to cover the AFCAT Syllabus in the specified time span.
- There are chances that questions of the previous year might get repeated on upcoming AFCAT & other Defence exams.
Hope you find this article on AFCAT 1 answer key 26 February 2023 Shift 1 and 2 useful. Good luck for the candidates who has performed well unfortunately those who could not, better luck next time.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App
Commentswrite a comment