Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) runs 30 Schools/ Junior Colleges located at 15 centres in different parts of India. Pay and Allowances will be given as per Central Government Rules and regulations. Candidates can read the notice released by the AEES regarding the recruitment of teachers from the link given below:-
AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates for AEES Teacher Recruitment here:
Starting Date of Online Application
|23rd May 2022|
Last Date of Online Application
|12th June 2022&|
Last date for payment of application fee
|12th June 2022|
Start Date for downloading Hall ticket/Admit card
|To be Announced Soon|
AEES Exam Dates 2022
|To be Announced Soon|
AEES Teacher Eligibility Criteria 2022
PRT Educational Qualification:
- Pass in Senior Secondary/ Higher Secondary School Certificate Test or Intermediate or its equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA with English as the subject in +2 level and two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) from recognized Institution. OR
- Pass in Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary School Certificate Test or Intermediate or its equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA in aggregate with English as the subject in +2 level and four years Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) from recognized Institution. OR
- Pass in Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary School Certificate Test or Intermediate or its equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA in aggregate with English as the subject in +2 level and two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed.) from recognized Institution. OR
- Graduation in any subject with at least 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA and Bachelor’s of Education (B.Ed.) However such candidates have to mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE within two years of their appointment as Primary Teachers.
(B) Qualified in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (Paper-I) conducted by CBSE. Candidate with B.Ed. and qualified in Central Teacher Eligibility Test (Paper-II) shall also be eligible.
TGT Educational Qualification:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with at least 60% marks from a recognized University in the concerned subject.
- B.Ed. from a recognized university
(B) Qualified Paper-II of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE.
PGT Educational Qualification:
- Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 60% marks in concerned subjects.
- B.Ed. from a recognized university.
AEES Teacher Age Limit Criteria 2022:
Candidates must meet the age criteria to apply for the AEES Teacher exam. The age limit criteria for this exam is mentioned in the below table:
Maximum Age Limit
Note: Age relaxation will be given on the basis of central government rule.
AEES TGT, PGT & PRT Vacancies 2022:
Candidates must check the total number of vacancies in each category before applying for the exam. The AEES TGT, PGT & PRT Vacancies are as below:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|TGT (Computer Science)||10|
|TGT (Social Science)||14|
|TGT PRT (Male)||9|
|TGT PRT (Female)||7|
|PGT (Computer Science)||4|
How to Apply Online for AEES TGT, PGT & PRT Recruitment 2022?
The online registration process for AEES TGT, PGT & PRT Recruitment 2022 is active from 23rd May 2022 on the official website @ https://aees.gov.in/. Candidates can apply through the direct link provided in this article or you can visit the official site and follow these below steps:
- Go to the official website of AEES the link provided above.
- Individuals must provide their basic details like their date of birth, Class 10 details, name, mobile number, and email ID and they will also have to choose a password. Carefully verify these details and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Candidates will have to enter their personal, educational and work experience details.
- Next, they must upload scanned images of their recent passport-size photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the form.
- After filling all the necessary fields carefully, applicants can see the preview of their application form. They should go through all the details and click on ‘Final Submission’.
- Pay the application fee.
- Fees can be rendered through online mode.
- Print out the copy of the e-receipt of the transaction as proof of payment.
- After completing all the steps, take 2 printouts of the confirmation page of the application form for reference.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)