AEES Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download
As the AEES exam is just around the corner. Candidates preparing for the AEES (Atomic Energy Education Society) exam must start the preparation in advance. Solving AEES previous year papers, mock tests, and practice papers will be of utmost help to all the candidates. Candidates can download the AEES previous year's question papers pdf from the link given below:
|Serial No.||Post||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|1.||PRT||Download Now||Download Now|
|2.||TGT||Download Now||Download Now|
AEES Previous Year Question Papers Benefits
The following are the benefits of solving AEES Previous Year Question Papers:
- Candidates can get an idea of the Difficulty Level of Questions.
- Understand the exact nature of the exam pattern.
- With the help of the previous year's question paper get an idea of the topic-wise Distribution of the question.
- Helpful to plan your strategy for AEES Exam.
- Helpful to increase the speed & Better Time Management.
Important Pointers Regarding AEES 2022
The following are the key points to note about AEES 2022:
- AEES is a single-mode exam.
- The mode of examination will be offline i.e., pen and paper mode.
- There is no negative marking in AEES.
- The examination will be for 2.5 hours.
AEES Eligibility Criteria 2022
The following are the eligibility criteria for AEES 2022:
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and Passed 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)* OR
- Graduation and passed a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Graduation and B.Ed. passed Candidates.
- Note: You must qualify for UPTET Paper-1 or CTET Paper-1 Exam.
AEES Exam Pattern 2022
The exam pattern for AEES 2022 is as follows:
- It is an offline pen-paper-based test of 100 marks having 100 multiple-choice questions.
- Each question carries 1 mark without any provision of negative marking.
- The examination type will be multiple choice questions and will include 4 options with only 1 correct option.
- The language of the paper will be Hindi and English and candidates can choose any language.
No. of Ques.
No. of Marks
2 Hours 30 minutes
Language (English )
Reasoning and Numerical Ability
MORE FROM US:
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Commentswrite a comment