Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) runs 30 Schools/ Junior Colleges located at 15 centers in different parts of India. Pay and Allowances will be given as per Central Government Rules and regulations.
AEES Teacher Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
The Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) has released various posts for teacher recruitment. Candidates can check the important dates for AEES Teacher Recruitment here:
09:00 am to 10:30 am
11.00 am to 12.30 pm
|TGT (All Subjects)|
02:00 pm to 03:30 pm
|PGT (All Subjects)|
02:00 pm to 03:30 pm
AEES Teacher Eligibility Criteria 2022
The educational qualification and age limit criteria have been provided for PRT, PGT, and TGT posts. Here are the eligibility criteria for AEES 2022:
PRT Educational Qualification
- Pass in Senior Secondary/ Higher Secondary School Certificate Test or Intermediate or its equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA with English as the subject in +2 level and two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) from recognized Institution. OR
- Pass in Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary School Certificate Test or Intermediate or its equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA in aggregate with English as the subject in +2 level and four years Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) from recognized Institution. OR
- Pass in Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary School Certificate Test or Intermediate or its equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA in aggregate with English as the subject in +2 level and two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed.) from recognized Institution. OR
- Graduation in any subject with at least 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA and Bachelor’s of Education (B.Ed.) However such candidates have to mandatorily undergo a six-month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE within two years of their appointment as Primary Teachers.
(B) Qualified in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (Paper-I) conducted by CBSE. Candidate with B.Ed. and qualified in Central Teacher Eligibility Test (Paper-II) shall also be eligible.
TGT Educational Qualification
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with at least 60% marks from a recognized University in the concerned subject.
- B.Ed. from a recognized university
(B) Qualified Paper 2 of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE.
PGT Educational Qualification:
- Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 60% marks in concerned subjects.
- B.Ed. from a recognized university.
AEES Teacher Age Limit Criteria 2022
Candidates must meet the age criteria to apply for the AEES Teacher exam. The age limit criteria for this exam are mentioned in the below table:
Maximum Age Limit (Men)
Maximum Age Limit (Women)
Note: Age relaxation will be given based on central government rule.
AEES Teacher Salary Structure 2022
The Salary Structure for PRT Teachers, TGT Teachers, and PGT teacher is different. Candidates can read the salary structure for all posts as mentioned in the below table:
|Rs. 21,250/ per month (Consolidated) OR|
Rs.170/- per period restricted to a maximum of 05 periods a day
|Rs. 26,250/ per month (Consolidated) OR|
Rs.210/- per period restricted to a maximum of 05 periods a day
|Rs. 27,500/ per month (Consolidated) OR|
Rs.220/- per period restricted to a maximum of 05 periods a day
How to Apply Online for AEES TGT, PGT & PRT Recruitment 2022?
It is proposed to conduct a walk-in written test and skill test for engaging teachers on a contract basis against the leave / regular vacancies that may arise during the year 2022-23 in the following posts.
- Candidates must download the application form and come along with all testimonials photocopies and originals for verification of the same at the time of the written test.
- For PGT & TGT posts, copies of mark sheets of all the three years of graduation are to be submitted invariably.
- Candidates not submitting photocopies of testimonials will not selection.
- Candidates must submit separate applications for each post if applying for more than one post.
AEES Teacher 2022 Selection Process:
2. Skill Test - For the candidates short-listed based on a written test.
It is important to note that selected candidates will be impaneled and will be operated as per the arising temporary vacancies in AEC Schools/Jr. Colleges at Mumbai.
AEES Teacher 2022 Results
(As of 6th June 2022) Atomic Energy Education Society, Mumbai had released results of contractual teacher vacancies for posts- PGT, PRT, TGT, Preparatory Teacher. The written test was conducted on 2nd June 2022. Candidates who appeared in the test can check the result of the written test of all the candidates (Recruitment of Contract Teachers for the Session 2022-23)& List of qualified candidates for the skill test ( Recruitment of contract teachers for the session 2022-23). Candidates who appeared in the written can check their results and the list of qualified candidates selected in the AEES Contractual written test from the link given below:
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)