To be able to apply for the UPPSC Polytechnic recruitment for lecturer and other posts, you must fulfill the educational qualification and age limit as given below.
Educational Qualification for UPPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment
- You should have a Ph.D. and First Class at either Bachelor's or Master's level in the relevant discipline
- You must have at least a minimum of 16 years of teaching experience at degree or diploma level in technical education/Research/Industry.
- In your teaching experience, at least 3 years shall be of Ph.D. experience and 5 years of experience not below the level of HOD.
- You must have a 1st Class at Bachelor's or Master's level in the relevant discipline.
- You must have teaching experience of at least 20 years Minimum at degree or diploma level in technical education/Research/ Industry
- Out of the total work experience, you must have worked for at least 5 years, not below the level of HOD.
(ii) Lecturer in Engineering/Technology Branches
You should have a 1st class B. E./B. Tech./B. S.in the relevant discipline.
(iii) Lecturer in Technical Disciplines
You must have a Bachelor's and Master's Degree in relevant discipline with 1st Class in either of the two at the time of selection.
(iv) Workshop Superintendent
You must have a 1st class Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering to apply for the Workshop Superintendent post in UP Polytechnic lecturer recruitment.
- A Master's Degree in Library Science with at least First Class or equivalent and a consistently good academic record, knowing computer is required for the post of Librarian.
- You must have qualified for the National Level Test conducted by UGC or another equivalent test as approved by the UGC
Important Instructions for UP Polytechnic Recruitment whose Division is not Mentioned
Candidates whose division or class is not awarded will get a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate. If a Grade Point System is adopted by the university or institution then the CGPA will be converted into equivalent marks as below in the table.
Age Limit for UPPSC Polytechnic Lecturer
The age limit for the UPPSC Polytechnic Lecturer and other posts is given below. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category of candidates of Uttar Pradesh.
35 years to 50 years as of July 1, 2021
Lecturer, Workshop Superintendent, Librarian
21 years to 40 years as of July 1, 2021
You can check out the detailed UP Polytechnic Lecturer Eligibility Criteria here