AAI Recruitment 2021: The Airports Authority of India (AAI) will roll out the recruitment notification for the post of Executive Engineer Trainee/Junior Executives soon on its official website. The AAI will begin the AAI recruitment through GATE 2022 scorecard. The AAI Executive Engineer recruitment is expected to be released in January/February 2022. The AAI Recruitment notification 2022 will be updated here once it is released on the official website.
AAI recruitment will be done for the post of Executive Engineer trainee or Junior executives in Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Computer science and Architecture engineering. B. E/B. Tech graduates having a valid GATE score card 202 will be eligible to fill up the online form.
Read the article below to know further details on the AAI Recruitment through GATE 2022, such as the application process, important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process and more.
AAI Recruitment through GATE 2022: Important Dates
The registration process for AAI recruitment through GATE 2022 recruitment is done in online mode. Check the table below to know about AAI recruitment dates through GATE 2022. The application date for AAI 2022 recruitment will be updated below once the official notification is released.
|AAI 2022 Recruitment Events||Dates|
|AAI application date begins on||To be released|
|Last Date to submit the application||To be released|
|AAI document verification date||To be released|
What is AAI, Full Form
AAI stands for the Airports Authority of India. AAI is a Miniratna Public Sector Unit (PSU) under the Government of India. AAI operates a total of 137 terminals which include 23 International airports (3 Civil Enclaves), 10 Customs Airports (4 Civil Enclaves) and 104 Domestic airports (23 Civil Enclaves). AAI renders air navigation co-operations over 2.8 million square nautical miles of air space.
The organization is entrusted with building, upgrading, maintaining, and handling civil aviation infrastructure on the country's ground and air space.
AAI Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
The AAI recruitment 2022 for the post of Executive Engineer Trainee or Junior Executives will be updated here once AAI releases the official notification for AAI recruitment through GATE 2022. Meanwhile you can check out the previous year vacancy for AAI recruitment in the table below.
AAI Recruitment through GATE 2020 Vacancy (Previous Year Vacancy)
The AAI vacancy in the below table is as per last year's notification.
Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil)
1 - OH (OA)
1 - HH
Junior Executive (Engineering- Electrical)
1 - OH (OA)
1 - HH
Junior Executive (Electronics)
AAI Recruitment Through GATE 2022: Eligibility Criteria for Exc. Engg. & Jr. Exec.
The AAI recruitment 2022 eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by all the candidates. Here is the eligibility criteria for AAI recruitment through GATE 2022 as per the previous year notification.
The basic eligibility criteria for AAI recruitment is listed below:
- Candidates must be residents of India.
- Applicants belonging to the unreserved section should not be more than 27 years. For OBC and SC/ST applicants, the age limit is 30 and 32 years.
- For Ex‐servicemen, age amusement is applicable as per the rules designated by the Government of India.
- A candidate who had usually domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from January 1, 1980, to December 31, 1989, will relax by 05 (Five) years. Such candidates have to produce the record for the same issued by District Magistrate/Block Development Officer/Sub Divisional Officer at the time of certificate verification.
- The Date of Birth mentioned in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate will be the final DOB.
AAI Executive Engineer Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have finished or are final year of a full-time undergraduate degree in the appropriate stream from a reputable institute/university. Any undergraduate degree obtained through distance learning/part-time or equivalent qualifications such as AMIE/Certificate will not be adequate.
- Applicants must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in their bachelor's degree.
- Only applicants with qualifying GATE 2022 normalized marks will be available to apply for Junior Executives.
Check below the branch wise eligibility criteria for AAI recruitment through GATE 2022
Name of Post
GATE Branch/ GATE Code
Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Technology / Engineering in Civil Engineering with minimum 60%marks from a recognise university or any institute recognised by the Government of India and having qualifying GATE 2022 Normalised marks on GATE scorecard for the year 2022.
Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Technology / Engineering in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60%marks from a recognise university or any institute recognised by the Government of India and having qualifying GATE 2022 Normalised marks on GATE scorecard for the year 2022.
Junior Executive (Electronics)
|Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Technology / Engineering in Electronics Engineering with minimum 60%marks from a recognise university or any institute recognised by the Government of India and having qualifying GATE 2022 Normalised marks on GATE scorecard for the year 2022.|
AAI Recruitment Selection Process for Executive Engineer Trainee/Junior Executive
Candidates will be screened based on normalized GATE 2022 Scores. Shortlisted applicants will be asked directly for certificate verification at the corporate headquarters in New Delhi.
- The call letter for document verification will be sent to the certified email ID of the candidates.
- At certificate verification, applicants will need to present papers, including a copy of the call letter, proof of identity, and original certificates. All photocopies must be self‐attested by the applicants.
- Applicants employed in a Government/Semi‐Government/PSU establishment are expected to produce a NOC from the current employer at the time of certificate verification.
- Post certificate verification, the collection will be done per the merit list provided on the GATE 2022 Normalized Marks of candidates.
AAI Recruitment 2022: Job Profile, Roles & Responsibilities
The applicants selected through GATE 2022 usually work in the Communication, Navigation, and Surveillance departments.
- They look after various technical devices connected at airports to aid flights, manage security and perform other actions.
- The important task of the recruited engineers is to take examinations continuously, keep a record, and control the desired performance.
- In case of breakdown or malfunction, they recognize and improve the same.
- Check the job outline of engineers recruited through GATE 2022 in AAI below:
AAI Junior Executive Job Profile (Electrical Engineering)
AAI Junior Executive in Electrical Engineering needs the care of support and smooth running of the electrical infrastructure and includes tasks such as:
- Support of all the electrical appliances.
- Understanding design blueprints and technical designs.
- Investigating suitable answers and estimating costs and timescales.
- Recording, analyzing and interpreting test data.
- Maintaining equipment periodically.
AAI Junior Executive Job Profile (Electronics Engineering)
AAI Junior Executive in Electronics Engineering demands care of maintenance and continuous running of the electrical support and includes tasks such as:
- Support of all the electronics equipment.
- Understanding design specifications and technical illustrations.
- Researching suitable solutions and determining prices and timescales.
- Recording, analyzing and evaluating test data.
- Maintaining equipment regularly.
AAI Junior Executive Job Profile (Civil Engineering)
The Profession of an AAI Junior Executive in Civil Engineering is focused around executing support and development of structures, runways, etc. and involves tasks such as:
- Offering technical and feasibility studies.
- Arranging job specs and managing tendering methods.
- Choosing design and construction problems.
- Engineering project resources.
Apply Online for AAI Recruitment through GATE 2022: Steps to Apply, Fee
Applicants involved in AAI opportunities will be expected to follow the below directions thoroughly before applying online:
Step-1 – Sign Up
- Candidates will be expected to record on the website.
- After enrollments, applicants will be expected to register their name, a valid Email ID, mobile number, GATE Year, Paper, Registration Number, All India Rank (AIR), Score and Marks (out of 100)
- After successful enrollment, a user name and password generated by the system will be sent to the candidate's email ID.
Step-2 – Log in
- Applicants will need to enter their User ID and password sent on email to log in again.
- Applicants must become the given password to one that is suitable to them.
- After logging in, applicants should fill up the items left to complete the GATE 2022 application information.
- Candidates must check all the filled-in details before presenting the application form.
Step-3 – Uploading the photograph and signature
Applicants must upload their signature and photograph as instructed. The dimensions and specifications for the same are given below.
Recent, passport-size color photograph (not older than 3 months). Photograph in cap/hat/dark glasses not acceptable. Religious headgear (if any) must not cover the face.
200X230 pixels File Size: 20kb‐50kb
Candidate’s Specimen signature on white paper with a black ink pen.
140x60 pixels File Size: 10kb‐20kb
Step-4 – Payment of the application fee
- After uploading the records and submitting the application form assuredly, applicants should wait for 24 hours to execute the payment.
- Female/ Pwd/ SC/ST candidates need not pay the fees and can immediately go to the print option to print their application form.
- The employment fees of Rs 300 are to be paid online through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card only from State Bank Collect System.
- Applicants must note the 10 digit Transaction Reference Number starting with "DU" generated after paying for their future reference.
Important Tips for GATE Preparation
- How to use Virtual Calculator for GATE 2022
- Topper's strategy for GATE Exam preparation
- GATE 2022 Exam Syllabus
Accelerate your GATE 2022 preparations with BYJU's Exam Prep Online Classroom Program
Related Important Links
Dream Strive Succeed