The AAI JE vacancies 2021 released for the post of Air Traffic Controller, Airport Operations, and technical. Candidates can check the AAI JE ATC recruitment 2020-21 notification PDF, important dates, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, application fee, etc. below.
AAI JE Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Opening Date for On‐Line Applications||15/12/2020|
|Last Date for On‐Line Applications||14/01/2021|
|Tentative Date of On-line Examination (Discipline wise)||Will be announced on AAI Website- www.aai.aero|
AAI JE Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Percentage of marks: - Minimum 60% marks or equivalent for Bachelor’s Degree and also for P.G. Degree/Diploma including MBA.
|Name of the Post||Essential Qualification|
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)|
|Junior Executive (Technical)|
As of 30.11.2020
- For Unreserved Candidates: Maximum 27 years
- For OBC candidate: Maximum 30 years
- For SC/ST Candidate: Maximum 32 years
AAI JE Vacancy Details 2021
|Name of the Post||Unreserved||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||107||26||72||40||19||264|
|Junior Executive (Airport Operations)||35||08||21||14||05||83|
|Junior Executive (Technical)||05||-||02||01||-||8|
AAI Junior Executive Selection Procedure
- Only Eligible Candidates may apply.
- On the basis of the application form, candidates shall be called for On-line examination and admit cards shall be issued to them accordingly.
- The admit card for the online examination will be sent to the eligible candidates on their registered E-mail IDs only.
- There will not be any negative marking for the wrong answers attempted by the candidates.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online examination
- It will be then followed by Documents verification / Interview / Physical Measurement and Endurance Test/ Driving Test/ Voice test, as applicable for the post.
- The call letter will be sent to the shortlisted candidates on their registered E-mail IDs only.
- Candidates already working in Central Government / State Government / Autonomous Body / Public Sector Undertaking are required to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the present employer at the time of documents verification/interview, failing which his/her candidature will not be considered. Other claims such as undertaking to resign in the event of selection, acknowledged copy of applied NOC/Resignation Letter, Experience Certificate etc. shall not be considered in place of NOC.
AAI JE Salary
- Junior Executive (E-1) :- Rs.40000-3%-140000
AAI Junior Executive Application Fee
- For General/OBC candidates: ₹ 1000
- SC/ST//Female candidates: ₹ 170
Also Check -
How to Apply online for AAI JE Vacancies 2021
Eligible candidates are required to apply Online through the link available on the official website of AAI under the tab “CAREERS”.
- Complete the application with all the required details.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and an active mobile number. The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail/AAI’s website for any communication from AAI.
- Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidates should keep at hand the following details/documents/information:-
- Valid E-mail id: The E-mail id entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in E-mail id will be allowed once registered.
- Scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph (not more than 03 months old) and scanned signature in digital format (as per dimensions given below) for uploading in the application.
- All relevant documents/details relating to eligibility criteria viz Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate [SC/ST/OBC(NCL)], EWS
- Certificate, Experience Certificate, Disability Certificate, Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen, Apprentice Certificate from AAI, etc.
For the official website, visit the following link:
All the Best
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App!