(a) Vapour pressure of chloroform (CHCl3) and dichloromethane (CH2Cl2) at 298 K are 200 mm Hg and 415 mm Hg respectively. The vapour pressure of the solution prepared by mixing 25.5 g of CHCl3 and 40 g of CH2Cl2 at 298K is 347.9 mm of Hg
(b) For any solution the partial vapour pressure of each volatile compound in the solution is directly proportional to the mole fraction is Raoult’s law.
(c) Binary mixtures having the same composition in liquid and vapour phase and boil at constant temperature are azeotropic mixture.
- The Radius of Curvature of a Spherical Mirror is 20cm What is Its Focal Length
- What is a Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Factorize the Equation X 3 3x 2 9x 5
- Prove That Sin20 Multiply Sin40 Multiply Sin60 Multiply Sin80 Equal to 316
- Through a Focus on Any Two Countries Explain How Nations Developed Over the Nineteenth Century
- What Are Metalloids