Properties of Rectangle
- Has 4 sides and 4 vertices
- Sum of all interior angles equals 360 degrees
- Angle at each vertex equals 90 degrees
- Perimeter equals twice the sum of its length and width
- Opposite side
- Is a parallelogram with four equally parallel bisected diagonals
- Right angles.
- Area is equal to the product of length and width
Consequently, 4290 tiles are all that are needed to completely cover the courtyard.
A rectangular Courtyard is 18 m 72 cm long and 13 m 20 cm broad it is to be paved with square tiles of the same size and the least possible number of such tiles?
The smallest number of square tiles that can be used to pave a rectangular courtyard that is 18 m 72 cm long and 13 m 20 cm wide is 4290. A Rectangle is a 4 sided polygon which has all the internal angles which is equal to 90 degree.