Answer - d. all the above
A recording type rain gauge produces a mass curve of rainfall, records the cumulative rain and is sometimes called an integrating rain gauge or continuous rain gauge.
A recording type rain gauge has the following features:
- A permanent, automatic record of the rainfall is provided by the recording rain gauge.
- On graph paper, the total amount of rainfall is directly recorded.
- It records cumulative rainfall and hence is sometimes referred to as integrating rain gauge or continuous rain gauge.
- It gives a plot of cumulative rainfall vs time (mass curve)
☛ Related Questions:
- diurnal variation of magnetic declination
- survey is preferred with true meridian because
- the risk of segregation is more for