Step 2. Formula to be used.
- A metal surface can be turned into a mirror by applying paint to the back and glass to the front.
- The relationship between focal length, image distance, and object distance is represented by the mirror formula.
1/f = 1/u + 1/v
Here, f is the focal length, v is the distance between the mirror and the image, and u is the distance between the mirror and the object.
Step 3. Calculate the image distance.
Now, by using the mirror formula, we get,
1/30 = 1/-30 + 1/v
1/v = 1/30 + 1/30
1/v = 2/30
2v = 30
v = 15
The picture distance is 15 cm, and the sign that was acquired is positive.
The image is generated 15 cm behind the mirror, in accordance with the sign convention in mirrors.
A Point Object is Placed at a Distance of 30 Cm From a Convex Mirror of Focal Length of 30 Cm. The Image Will Form At________
A point object is placed at a distance of 30 cm from a convex mirror of focal length of 30 cm. The image will form at 15 cm behind the mirror
- Mention the Hazards of Working in the Glass Bangles Industry
- Rs 2250 is Divided Among Three Friends Amar Bijoy and Chandra in Such a Way That 16th of Amars Share 14th of Bijoys Share
- The Damping Method Used in Horizontally Mounted Moving Iron Instrument is
- The Least Count of a Stop Watch is 02 S the Time of 20 Oscillations of a Pendulum is Measured to Be 25s the Percentage Error
- The Moon is Observed From Two Diametrically Extremes a and B on Earth the Angle of Parallax is Found to Be 1 Degree 54
- The Numerical Ratio of Displacement to Distance for a Moving Object is