A Person With a Myopic Eye Cannot See Objects Beyond 1.2 M Distinctly. What Should Be the Type of Corrective Lens Used to Restore Proper Vision?
A person with a myopic eye cannot see objects beyond 1.2 m distinctly. The type of corrective lens used to restore proper vision is concave or diverging lens.
- Mention the Hazards of Working in the Glass Bangles Industry
- Rs 2250 is Divided Among Three Friends Amar Bijoy and Chandra in Such a Way That 16th of Amars Share 14th of Bijoys Share
- The Damping Method Used in Horizontally Mounted Moving Iron Instrument is
- The Least Count of a Stop Watch is 02 S the Time of 20 Oscillations of a Pendulum is Measured to Be 25s the Percentage Error
- The Moon is Observed From Two Diametrically Extremes a and B on Earth the Angle of Parallax is Found to Be 1 Degree 54
- The Numerical Ratio of Displacement to Distance for a Moving Object is
Commentswrite a comment