A 10 mm Long Awl Pin is Placed Vertically in Front of a Concave Mirror. A 5 mm Long Image of the Awl Pin is Formed at 30 Cm in Front of the Mirror. The Focal Length of This Mirror is?
In front of a concave mirror, a vertically positioned 10 mm long awl pin is positioned. At 30 cm in front of the mirror, a 5 mm long picture of the awl pin is created. This mirror's focal length is 20 cm.
- A Spore-Producing Plant is ________
- The Median Date of the Year 2019 is Written as DD.MM is:
- The Point of a Contra Flexure is the Point Where _____.
- What is the Keyboard Shortcut for 'Undo' Function?
- Which Country has Given the Name of Cyclone Amphan?
- Which of the following is NOT a capital of any State in India? 1. Allahabad 2. Ranchi 3. Raipur 4. Dehradun