IBPS PO 2022 Exam Pattern: Prelims, Mains & Interview
IBPS PO Prelims: Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and English Language are the three areas of the preliminary test. The test is worth a total of 100 points. The test will take 60 minutes to complete.
IBPS PO Mains: There are objective and descriptive tests in the mains exam. Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness, English Language, and Data Analysis & Interpretation are the four areas of the objective test. Questions from the English Language are included in the description section (Letter Writing and Essay). The test will last 3 hours and 30 minutes. The mains exam is worth a total of 225 scores.
Exam Analysis Form
|IBPS PO Exam Analysis Form|
IBPS PO Interview: The interview is worth 100 points in total. SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates must score at least 40% in the interview, whereas SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates must score at least 35%.
About IBPS PO Marking Scheme: In the objective tests, there is a penalty for incorrect responses. To arrive at the rectified score, 0.25 marks will be deducted as a penalty for each incorrect response. There are no deductions for questions that are not attempted.
3 Month Preparation Strategy for IBPS PO 2022
Next 3 Months Preparation Strategy for IBPS PO 2022
Tips To Prepare for IBPS PO Exam 2022
- Candidates should make a detailed study plan and stick to it.
- Divide your time between concentrating on the full curriculum and covering the most important areas.
- Examine past year's question papers to see which chapters had the most questions in the exam.
- Set study goals for yourself on a daily and monthly basis, and track your progress.
- Make a list of significant topics by section, from which questions are frequently asked in the exam.
- Begin with the subjects that you find the most difficult.
- Give each section an hour of your time.
- To learn the fundamental ideas, consult your school texts.
- Learn the formulas and memorize the theorems in the first two months.
- You should begin focused preparation after finishing the course and understanding the contents.
- Begin by answering questions from sample papers or practice papers that are organized by topic.
- Set aside an hour each day to answer practice questions.
- Concentrate on learning problem-solving shortcuts.
- Start taking mock tests in the last two months to get a better understanding of how an online test works.
- At least one mock paper should be completed each day.
- Mock tests let you identify your weak spots so you can work on them.
- For the exam, you must review all of the things you have learned.
You can practice the most expected questions for the upcoming IBPS PO prelims exam with the IBPS PO Main 2021 Test Series designed by the experts of BYJU'S Exam Prep.
Subject-Wise IBPS PO 6 Months Preparation Strategy
This component of the IBPS PO exam is quite important. They can begin their Quantitative Aptitude preparation with themes like averages, percentages, profit and loss, time and work, and so on. In order to answer the questions in these parts, one must first clear their concept.
- Aspirants should work on improving their calculating speed in order to attempt a reasonable number of problems from this section.
- All hopefuls are advised to learn the multiplication tables up to 30 as well as the natural numbers' Squares and Cubes.
- To improve their computation speed, candidates should practice several crucial topics such as quadratic equations, simplification, and number series.
- They must learn some short-cuts to solve the questions which would help them save their time.
- The Data Interpretation unit of Quantitative Aptitude carries huge marks. Hence, all the aspirants should give extra focus on it to uplift their proficiency level.
- Reading habits have improved. It will, in turn, assist them in increasing their reading speed and expanding their vocabulary.
- It will help them to eliminate grammatical faults in their writing and enhance sentence patterns.
- Aspirants should also read the editorial pages of newspapers like The Hindu, The Economist, and The Indian Express, among others.
- Practice topics like error spotting, cloze test, and fill in the blanks as much as possible to earn a decent grade in the grammar section.
To watch concept classes and chapter-wise sessions by exam-qualified experts, you can try our IBPS PO Main Online Coaching.
Blood Relation, Coding-Decoding, Syllogism, Arrangement Based, and other themes are covered in the Reasoning Ability section. It is included in both the Preliminary and Mains of the IBPS PO Syllabus.
- Before moving on to developing methods and shortcuts, all applicants need to become familiar with the fundamental ideas.
- Candidates should transition to the time-bound practice approach once they have covered all of the topics thoroughly.
- Candidates should gradually attempt questions of increasing difficulty.
- The applicants might read newspapers on a daily basis.
- Candidates should also read magazines and books for IBPS PO general awareness. It will, in turn, assist them in mastering both current events and grammatical knowledge.
The reasoning section of the IBPS PO Mains test includes this section. The Computer Knowledge sectional examination should be taken by candidates who would participate in the IBPS PO Mains exam. They can also use the IBPS PO question papers to improve their preparation.
Download BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.