Tips To Begin Your Preparation for CSIR NET Chemical Science
The CSIR NET Chemical Science 2022 question paper consists of three parts. Part 'A' is of the general aptitude and it is common for all the subjects. While Parts 'B' and 'C' are covering specific subjects.
The candidates can begin with a target of completing 13 Units. Give 6 days to each unit with question practice:
While completing the units ensure that you cover the CSIR NET syllabus and after completion of the syllabus solve the previous year's CSIR NET Chemical Science question papers. For revision and practice, attempt the CSIR NET mock test for Chemical Science for regular improvement.
- If you are going to target all the units then it will be a smart strategy to complete at least 2-3 topics thoughtfully within 1-6 days with proper mock tests and quiz practice.
- Now you can add or subtract days planning accordingly. But make sure that if you skip any unit, at least do some important points or topics from them. These small and frequently asked topics can help you to score better. Because it is not necessary that you will be able to attempt all the questions from your favorite or strong topics.
The candidates will have enough time to prepare and revise the topics they have learned so far by following the study plan mentioned below and that will help them to stay calm and reach closer to their goal.
Study Plan for CSIR NET Chemical Science Exam 2023
We have designed a study plan in the form of a timetable for the upcoming CSIR NET Chemical Science Exam 2023. We have attempted to divide the sections of both Part A and Part B&C across the remaining days.
Part 'B' & 'C'
Previous year question practice
Previous year's question practice
|78-82 days||Previous year's question practice|
You may refer to the above study plan for the upcoming CSIR NET Chemical Science Exam 2023 and design your own as per your strengths and weaknesses. It is crucial that you personalize the 3 Month Study Plan for CSIR NET Exam for effective exam preparation.
Tips for the Preparation Of the CSIR NET Chemical Science 2023 Exam
Here are some tips for the candidates to follow for the CSIR NET Chemical Science Exam 2023
- Analyze the Previous Year Question Paper:- You must segregate the syllabus as per the weightage of topics after analyzing the previous year's CSIR NET question papers. Ensure that you cover the higher-weightage topics first and secure maximum marks.
- Do Not Procrastinate:- It is easy to procrastinate and assume that 3 months is a long time to finish the syllabus. You must ensure that you utilize your time in a productive manner and not waste time. Although 90 days is sufficient for effective preparation for the CSIR NET Exam, you must not gamble away the time you have.
- Study Regularly:- Begin with a short duration of sitting hours and then take a break for some time. After some days increase your studying hours gradually. This practice will ensure that you are comfortable with long sitting hours and in the end, cover a vast amount of syllabus in one sitting.
- Try to implement your plan strictly:- Don't miss out on any step. This means whatever portion you decide to study, make sure you finish it in time. It means you have to seriously follow the schedule. Many times the casual attitude before the exam restricts your success.
- Highlight and Revise:- While studying you must either use a highlighter or note down the important facts separately. Accumulating important notes or highlighting them shall help you in the end while revising.
- Keep Revising:- Revise the already completed topics before starting a new one. Revision of previously covered topics for 20-25 minutes will help you to retain these in your memory for a longer time.
- Make Notes:- If you make notes, pathway diagrams, etc. then keep them in one place. Save the videos which can help during revision time. These small things save you time during last-minute revision.
Commentswrite a comment