What is 2,4-D
- Widely used systemic herbicide 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid is used to control weeds which has broad leaves.
- Weedicides are substances that eliminate weeds.
- Since the 1940s, 2,4-D, a herbicide, has been used extensively to manage weeds.
- It contains wide applications in a variety of settings, including grass, forestry areas, lawns, right-of-ways, aquatic sites, and a range of farms with various vegetable and fruit products.
- It can be applied to control citrus plant development.
- Weedicides are substances that kill weeds.
- Pests are managed using insecticides.
- By competing with the crop for nutrients, moisture, air, light, and other resources, weeds spread throughout crops and weaken them.
- Weeds seriously reduce agricultural output and quality by serving as a haven for dangerous pests and illnesses.
- As a result, weed management is carried out as soon as possible to ensure
‘2,4-D’ is a _______ 1. Weedicide 2. Growth regulators 3. Growth retardants 4. 1 and 2
‘2,4-D’ is a growth regulator and weedicide which is used in the destruction of broadleaf weeds.
- The Earliest Iron and Steel Company to be Established in India was
- The Modulus of Elasticity is Dimensionally Equivalent to
- The Most Stable Orbital among the following are
- The Valency of Phosphorus is ________.
- The Weakest Acid among the following is _______
- Which of the following Data Structures is most suitable for evaluating Postfix Expressions?
- Which of the following Processes is Exothermic?
Commentswrite a comment